Best 1 Sided Beatdown of the Year Ronda vs Amanda or McgGregor vs Eddie?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mods add a poll please, i gotta say i enjoyed McGregor's 8 min beatdown of eddie more he made for a far more entertaining punching bag.

Mcgregor/Alvarez was way more impressive than Nunes/Ronda.

mods add a poll please, i gotta say i enjoyed McGregor's 8 min beatdown of eddie more he made for a far more entertaining punching bag.
Conor beating Eddie was a good display of dominance.. but as entertaining as watching Ronda getting her head smacked light years away from her shoulders.. naw.

A Ronda thread and a Conor thread

oWVPPXF.gif

Both made their competition look like they didn't belong in the cage with them.

But at least Eddie moved and tried something. Ronda just ate punches.

Eddie looked like a fighter still even though he lost bad, but Ronda didn't even look like she was a fighter and almost looked like some random person from the crowd fighting Nunes.

Eddie almost looked like a professional fighter, Ronda looked like some chick they found in the parking lot and asked her if she wanted to headline a UFC card

Eddie looked like a fighter still even though he lost bad, but Ronda didn't even look like she was a fighter and almost looked like some random person from the crowd fighting Nunes.

Holy shit, I swear I didn't see your post before I posted :D

It looked like someone found a mean looking butch chick on the corner, suited her up in Reebok gear and had her fight a professional fighter.

Conor's win was more surprsing and impressive. I think the majority of people not only thought he would lose but didn't even give him a chance, and then he totally dominated a champion and made him look like an amateur.

Seeing Ronda get destroyed again was more satisfying but she's a clearly broken woman who has been a punchline for the last year.

Back