Besides the Pacquiao fight could Mayweather ever sell out a stadium...

actjac

Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
....like Klitschko vs Tyson Fury next month....not an arena but a stadium like 55,000 in Dusseldorf.

Sure, but his preference is MGM, so it doesn't really matter....

Why would he want or need to?

He makes about 4 times what Klistchko does on average by fighting in the MGM Grand.

I think Floyd could fill a stadium for a big fight using the same pricing structure for seats as this one, yes.

With normal prices probably easily.

With Pac vs May pricing probably not.

Yeah.. now he could.. and especially if it was in a smaller market and priced reasonably..

Floyd has drawing power.. people want to see the circus.. and they want to be there just in case the lion eats the lion tamer...

He could wait until boxing super fights get stale and come out with an anticipated oponent. He would draw high numbers again with the likes of Kell Brookes, GGG, and Canelo if he can get through Cotto.

I'd trust Money to live an above average life economically, by selling ice to eskimos...

Mayweather could probably go to any city with an NBA team and fill out their stadium.

If froch groves can fill Wembley then yeah.

Mayweather could probably go to any city with an NBA team and fill out their stadium.

The NBA plays in arenas...I meant a football stadium like Klitschko does.

Mayweather vs Berto would not fill a football stadium....Klitschko vs Fury will.

Mayweather vs Berto would not fill a football stadium....Klitschko vs Fury will.
But Klitschko and Fury wouldn't sell 4.4m ppvs.

Mayweather could have filled a stadium against Pacquiao, Canelo, Cotto, or DLH.

Fury is one of Klitschko's highest profile opponents, while Berto is one of Floyd's lowest profile opponents. You're not exactly comparing apples to apples if you're comparing Klit's biggest fight against Floyd's smallest.

I think Floyd could fill a stadium for a big fight using the same pricing structure for seats as this one, yes.

yup.

DLH, Canelo and Pac would all sellout easily.

A few of his other fights would be close too.

looks like you haven't accepted all of Floyd inside of yourself. He can easily fill the arena, he would fill all the seats, all of it would be filled to the brim.

You see right her folks. Mr Zapato Man, has demonstrated an answer in it's simplicity of genius with complete contrast to all other answers posted in this thread pertaining to the OP question. This is the kind of answer that shows glimpses of the personification of the human singularity, where all knowledge converges in infinity, the pinnacle of the human consciousness and the human condition all compressed into one word.

/thread

Mayweather could have filled a stadium against Pacquiao, Canelo, Cotto, or DLH.

Fury is one of Klitschko's highest profile opponents, while Berto is one of Floyd's lowest profile opponents. You're not exactly comparing apples to apples if you're comparing Klit's biggest fight against Floyd's smallest.

This.

Also Hatton if the fight was in the UK (like Fury's)

Back