Besides Sherdog what are other good MMA podcasts

Anything with Rogan or Schaub is downright brilliant.

Never knew Sherdog had a podcast.
Don't ban me..

MMA Hour. MMA Beat. Luke Thomas Live Chat and Joe Rogan Experience are the only ones I listen to.

The Rogan Experience dives into lots of other topics which is also intriguing, he's an interesting guy.

Anything with Rogan or Schaub is downright brilliant.
What?! Schuab podcast is unintelligible! Dude is kind of a tool. I listen to the MMA hour with Helwani...it's not the greatest but better than most.

#GUERNICAbless

The Co-Main Event Podcast. By far the best out there.

UFC Unfiltered is great. Its not so mich analytical as it is comedy, but Jim Norton and Serra have great chemistry and they get some interesting interviews.

And the best mma podcasts are:
Never not funny
Improv4humans
Hollywood handbook

UFC Unfiltered is great. Its not so mich analytical as it is comedy, but Jim Norton and Serra have great chemistry and they get some interesting interviews.
I've been meaning to listen to that ...glad to hear it's good

You're welcome with Chael Sonnen is the one I enjoy the most next to the MMA Hour. Guy has so many great stories, co-host seems to be mentally challenged though

You're welcome with Chael Sonnen is the one I enjoy the most next to the MMA Hour. Guy has so many great stories, co-host seems to be mentally challenged though
Shit! Why didn't I mention this! This one has a great episode every now and then. Hell I think Chael is the only one who's gotten a full interview with Alvarez following the loss to mcTapper just days removed from the event. That's not a bad listen.

#GUERNICAbless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back