Bert Okomoto is the Asian John Anik.

Can’t stand either one of these bland, cheesy goofs.

Discuss.
The question I wonder about with Okamoto is whether he gives his questions to Dana before the interviews for review or does Dana give Brett the questions he wants to be asked?

He is the most non passing asian I ever seen...

They're just bland, mediocre, melba toast media guys. They don't bother me, but they don't enrich my viewing experience at all. They're both just kinda... there.

DdLpac0VAAAdFhM
Solid 3 right there but @HHJ is a virgin.

Dana and Hogan call everyone the GOAT tho their opinion means little with how quickly it changes

If Bones wins his next fight theyll both call him the GOAT

If Stipe wins his next fight they both will call him the GOAT

Theyre already on the verge of calling Usman the GOAT

Hell if Izzy wins the LHW strap they might just call him the GOAT too
One Ever all of them.

<30><30><30><30><30><30><30>

Sadly being a bland generic inoffensive robot is what gets you places these days. Ariel is a douche but least he tries to make his questions a little interesting. Still all weak sauce.
Ariel is a gossip girl who tries to stir up trouble but he is far more interesting than Anik or Dorkamoto.

C9zu3bFUIAAyh8M.jpg

Brett i'm not sure if she's super hot but not my type or he could do a lot better.

I have no doubts he could bang 10's though.. But I feel Anik probably could as well.

Goatamoto seems to live in a decent neighborhood.

jon-anik-5-841x1024.jpg

Anik with the creepy fake smile and salt n peppa sheen..

C9zu3bFUIAAyh8M.jpg

Brett i'm not sure if she's super hot but not my type or he could do a lot better.

I have no doubts he could bang 10's though.. But I feel Anik probably could as well.
Are you attracted to Anik and Bert?

<17>

No love for Asians?

200w.webp

Sad. My heart is broken.

Is this because he thinks Khabib is the GOAT? Don't worry Joe and Dana said so as well.

There’s levels to Khabib obsession and you are the pinnacle of it.

Making a thread about someone into a Khabib thread yet again.

He's asian? I thought he was White or Hawaiann

Back