Bert Okomoto is the Asian John Anik.

Is this because he thinks Khabib is the GOAT? Don't worry Joe and Dana said so as well.

Is this because he thinks Khabib is the GOAT? Don't worry Joe and Dana said so as well.
Not because of that in particular at all. The guy just seems to think his irrelevant opinion on MMA matters.

He is the Andy Wang of journalism.

GOATAMOTO is bangin 10s left and right
DdLpac0VAAAdFhM

jon-anik-5-841x1024.jpg

Anik with the creepy fake smile and salt n peppa sheen..

C9zu3bFUIAAyh8M.jpg

Brett i'm not sure if she's super hot but not my type or he could do a lot better.

I have no doubts he could bang 10's though.. But I feel Anik probably could as well.

Not because of that in particular at all. The guy just seems to think his irrelevant opinion on MMA matters.

He is the Andy Wang of journalism.
POONHANDLER of journalism

It's kinda neat how most of the press and UFC brass could be cut from cardboard. It's a amazing how suit the suites are.

Sadly being a bland generic inoffensive robot is what gets you places these days. Ariel is a douche but least he tries to make his questions a little interesting. Still all weak sauce.

Dana and Hogan call everyone the GOAT tho their opinion means little with how quickly it changes

If Bones wins his next fight theyll both call him the GOAT

If Stipe wins his next fight they both will call him the GOAT

Theyre already on the verge of calling Usman the GOAT

Hell if Izzy wins the LHW strap they might just call him the GOAT too

Brett Okamoto is John Morgan with a good nutritionist.

He’s Asian?

They both seem like that generic indescript brown race that we all turn into per South Park.

Back