Berry to War Room transistions?

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
I notice the two clans don't mix very well.

We like to have fun here not be all crazy serious. So let's keep the two clans separate.

This sounds like a shit post but needs to be said. Sherdog is so clique lately. Like the posters in the heavys think their shit don't stank....whats that song?

And the War Room can't post in berry. Wtf I can discuss politics with someone and then talk to them over a beer afterwords.

Heavies, berry and War can come together.

I like Mayberry opinions on war room topics. Every thread can’t be about movies and failure to get dates.

There’s too much crazy in the war room for me, and that I’m itself is crazy.

There are topics in there that would interest me and I try from time to time to read some, but they go off the rails to fast.

Off topic is a waste, it’s all shit posting and call out threads.

We like to have fun here not be all crazy serious. So let's keep the two clans separate.

This sounds like a shit post but needs to be said. Sherdog is so clique lately. Like the posters in the heavys think their shit don't stank....whats that song?

And the War Room can't post in berry. Wtf I can discuss politics with someone and then talk to them over a beer afterwords.

One love, bro.

didnt you d-bags got your forum back? why dont you take this Bs thread and flush it down to the ot

There’s too much crazy in the war room for me, and that I’m itself is crazy.

There are topics in there that would interest me and I try from time to time to read some, but they go off the rails to fast.

Off topic is a waste, it’s all shit posting and call out threads.
Well. Don't step in the OT if your not ready then son.

Do we have to have a birds and the bees talk?

The War Room itself is 2 clans that don't mix wel, brol. There is no topic that can't be turned into left Vs right or as they say "cuck vs Nazi" or "Leftard vs Alt right". It can be entertaining at times though.

^ Yeah they don't do they. I even can't be cool with some people sometimes either.

You know that's what MMA is so impressive for.

These dudes can beat people's asses then shake hands right after.

This is what I pointed out to Lars Larsen when I argued with him about it.

He conceded the point

What time does your local breakfast bar sell liquor. I want to get a uber asap.

Edit its 530 west coast. I need to buy more liquor but right now everything's closed.

WR posters are 100000x better than berry posters. Especially since all the trash from the OT came over and started posting threads about what they ate for breakfast today or the size of the shit they took.

We need to build a wall and make the War Room pay for it!

MAKE MAYBERRY GREAT AGAIN

Wot's a "transistions"?

Wot's a "transistions"?
Fistful%20of%20Yen%20transmission%201%20-%20800x450.jpg

I started with the heavies, tried Berry just for shits and giggles, liked it WAY better and stayed. Then, for reasons I still fail to understand even now, I went into WR and my every brain cell got its own individual cancer. The place is fetid. The discussions are lower level than 4chan trollery in its worst days. Back to Berry now for good. It'll be a cold day in hell before I click on WR again.

WR posters are 100000x better than berry posters.

Hmm, no. The War Room has some great and legitimately brilliant posters and discussions, but the incidence of racists, incels, and chortling halfwits is so much higher that the Mayberry wins out.

Source: am a War Room poster.

I started with the heavies, tried Berry just for shits and giggles, liked it WAY better and stayed. Then, for reasons I still fail to understand even now, I went into WR and my every brain cell got its own individual cancer. The place is fetid. The discussions are lower level than 4chan trollery in its worst days. Back to Berry now for good. It'll be a cold day in hell before I click on WR again.
Exactly my thoughts. War Room is cancer.

I still go to the UFC and Worldwide MMA forums tho (because Im a pretty big MMA fan). But everytime I go to the War Room a part of my brain dies.

Are you Fuck Faces still crying about this shit...

Gawd damnit!

Learn how to fucking adapt and play in any chat room...

For fuck sakes,

Damn kids...

What time does your local breakfast bar sell liquor. I want to get a uber asap.

Edit its 530 west coast. I need to buy more liquor but right now everything's closed.

A little trick I learned a while back...

Take a an empty 2 liter soda bottle and fill it halfway with warm water. Add about two cups of sugar, put on cap, and shake it until sugar dissolves. Remove cap, let settle, and fill 4/5 full of water. Add a packet of bread yeast and then put the bottle in a dark cupboard with the cap upside down on the opening. Leave for a few hours and you've got some grade D hooch. The sooner you start drinking the lower the alcohol, but it starts getting boozy fairly fast.

My condolences for your eyesight.

Back