Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Bernie's rotten fruit: the murderous marxist

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Shinigami, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Shinigami Blue Belt

"For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. For every tree is known by his own fruit."

Sanders campaign Iowa field organizer Kyle Jurek basically advocated:
    1) if Trump is elected cities will burn (by people like him... marxists)
    2) he wants to give free education (re-education camp) to program people to think like marxists
    3) PRAISED THE GULAGS..the quote is gold
    " “There’s a reason Joseph Stalin had gulags, right? And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags, gulags were actually meant for like re-education.”"
    4) if Bernie does not get DNC nomination cops will be beat up and Milwaukee terrorized
    5) forget free speech if they don't like it
    6) he is ready to throw down against billionaires....wow, lucky Bernie is only a millionaire
    7) if you fight against Bernie's agenda you will get death

A far-left campaign staffer for 2020 Democratic Party presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) appeared to repeatedly advocate for the use of extreme violence in an undercover video that was released on Tuesday by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas.

Sanders campaign Iowa field organizer Kyle Jurek was busted making the following statements in a variety of settings:

• On reaching people that he deems to be “fascists”: “The only thing that works, the only thing that fascists understand is violence. So, the only way you can confront them is with violence.”
    • On what happens if Trump is re-elected: “F***ing cities burn.”
    • On if Trump supporters should be “re-educated”: “I mean, we gotta try, so like, in Nazi Germany after the fall of the Nazi party there was a s**t ton of the populace that was f***ing Nazified. Germany had to spend billions of dollars re-educating their f***ing people to not be Nazis. Like, we’re probably going to have to do the same f***ing thing here. That’s kind of what Bernie’s whole f***ing like, ‘hey, free education for everybody!’ because we’re going to have to teach you to not be a f***ing Nazi.”
    • On Soviet gulags: “There’s a reason Joseph Stalin had gulags, right? And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags, gulags were actually meant for like re-education.”
    • On what will happen if Sanders does not win the Democratic nomination: “If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination or it goes to a second round at the DNC convention, f***ing Milwaukee will burn. It’ll start in Milwaukee and then when they f***ing, and when the police push back on that, other cities will just f***ing [explosion sound and gesture]. … Be ready to be in Milwaukee for the DNC convention. That’s all I’m gonna say. … We’re gonna make 1978 [1968] look like a f***ing girl scout f***ing cookout. Remember what happened when McGovern got f***ed in Chicago in 1978 [1968]? Riots. F***ing people getting beaten by the cops. The cops are gonna be the ones that are getting f***ing beaten in Milwaukee. They’re gonna call up the National Guard for that s**t. I promise you that. If Bernie doesn’t, if they f***ing take Bernie from us, then we have nothing else left to lose.”
    • On using violence against those who use offensive free speech: “Whatever it takes, and that’s why they’re like ‘oh, anti-fascists are violent,’ it’s because we’re willing to go about and beyond what the law says is acceptable, like oh free speech, yeah like they try to be like ‘oh you’re against free speech’ and no, we’re not against free speech, we’re against f***ing hate speech, and if your speech is something that like these people shouldn’t exist, then I don’t give a f*** if it’s free speech or not, you don’t need, like free speech has repercussions. … Yeah, there are consequences to your f***ing speech, right? And if your speech is calling for the elimination of people based on race, or gender, or religious like for whatever reason, things that people can’t change, then you should expect a f***ing violent reaction and you deserve a violent reaction because that’s just not an acceptable thing. It’s not acceptable.”
    • On wanting to “throw down”: “I’m ready to throw down now. I don’t want to wait and have to wait for f***ing DNC [against] the billionaire class. The f***ing media, pundits. Walk into that MSNBC studios, drag those motherf***ers out by their hair and light them on fire in the streets.”
    • On what will happen to those who oppose Sanders’ agenda: “Well, I’ll tell you what, in Cuba, what did they do to reactionaries? … Do you wants to fight against the revolution? You’re gonna die for it motherf***er.”
      https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...-in-streets-cops-to-be-beaten-if-bernie-loses

2. hillelslovak87 Titanium Belt

Jesus didn't know dick about fruit trees.........

3. PolishHeadlock2 Absolutley Haram Platinum Member

I for one don't feel safe.

4. Strychnine Steel Belt

But will he "grab 'em by the pu$$y", doe?

5. weed ベルセルク

blaze the fire make we Bernie them..

6. Shinigami Blue Belt

after the bull makes the old drop off....

7. Seano Hands of bone

'cause thats what really matters.

8. Scrody Gold Belt Platinum Member

Just another tolerant lefty.

9. Strychnine Steel Belt

[​IMG]

10. DivineMind Brown Belt

This is one doofus, why should I care what he said? He's a junior nobody, this is a non-story.

11. A Very Serious Cat Red Belt

At least the people like this recently got humiliated in the UK elections

12. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

lol at James O'Keefe.

13. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

O'Keefe was smart to make Bernie the target of his latest "undercover" stunt. He won't get anywhere near the blowback from the liberal media that he did for going after the likes of PP or the WaPo. Given that they, too, would be happy to see Sanders dragged through the mud and his candidacy potentially injured by pure nonsense.

14. hiphopnazi Brown Belt

If it's him, old fart confirmed. Looks like he didn't close his door all the way. Probably drives at night with the headlights off. What a man!

15. second sight We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"

Since OKeefe can put words in people mouth maybe you should hit him up for a brain

16. Seano Hands of bone

<mma4>

17. TheOldMan Black Belt

Well imagine that. A communist exposed as a communist.

I wish I could feel shock at some of the statements made, but I'd sadly be more shocked if they WEREN'T made.

This should be common knowledge to the masses, as they have a right to know, but the MSM will make sure this doesn't see the light of day.

18. Shinigami Blue Belt

Sanders campaign Iowa field organizer Kyle Jurek

^ because very often campaign teams are giving positions in the government if their candidate becomes president...

19. MilesAbove Gold Belt

lol, what is this schlock? Is this 1997?

20. Mendacious Banned Banned

This is it.