Elections Bernie uses a word most people don't understand

my takeaway is his message has been pretty consistent for at least several decades.

Like those who support politicians that defund key educational programs at the state and federal levels before moaning about the regression of language and invention of newspeak......

Anyone can be racist.

Calling me self loathing while pretending to be black sounds pretty self loathing.

You're just racist. Be proud of it ya self loathing coward;) just tell people what your other account was so we can play openly.
Why is it impossible to believe that he could be black?

Disqualifying?

What say you liberals?

So you had to pull up a really old video. And let's be honest here, conservatives such as you will get annoyed at people who call attention to and criticise using that word.

Why is it impossible to believe that he could be black?
Look at his join date, look what he's been posting about. If you want to believe he's a black okinawan vigorously crusading against the "self loathing leftist whites"...go for it.

He wouldn't be the first psychotic right winger on this board to pretend he's not white as a pretense to be a blathering moron and an excuse as to why he's allowed to say racist shit. I've had multiple Trumpers on here tell me they were black, thus their racist innuendo towards people of color couldn't possibly be racist.

It's middle english, a very old word entirely independent from and probably predating ******.

Still in poor taste and should avoid it when miserly, stingy, etc. exist and are common.

I disagree. We should not be afraid of false cognates. If some dumb motherfrs need to learn some vocabulary it's on them.

Disqualifying?

What say you liberals?

Silly goose the dems shrug off black face these days, now if a certain orange man said that Baltimore burns down. Nothing will come of this

hearty laugh at “no no you see the word is derived from a 15th century word meaning kindness and I love black people” though.....I knew a spin would be in, but I’m glad it was funny at least

Weird because american leftists are saying that only White people can be racist
<TheWire1>
KKK members think the holocaust was awesome. Now that we agree idiots exist, we can both avoid saying dumb things.

Back