Elections Bernie uses a word most people don't understand

He'd get in less trouble for saying "I won't be a Jew with day care funding" and that is objectively more offensive cause of the stereotypes involved.
Did you just call him cheap, or pedo?

j/k, but I think we're almost that far gone

No connection to the racial slur and I don't believe one should alter their vocabulary because a word sounds in the ballpark of a naughty word. It's appeasement for zero good reasons and it's stupid. LOL @ that woman's twitter - "Bernie Sanders is an Old Bigot". Bait people in then scream racism when people point out it has no connection to the deception she is putting forth. Yikes, truly a queen!

Last edited:
"Nig-gardly" derived from the Middle English word "nigard", which itself was likely a loan word from Old Norse, from the times when Anglo-Saxons were still Scandinavian/Germanic. The N-word obviously derived from the word "negro" which means black in Spanish.

Just in case anyone gets it confused.

"Nig-gardly" derived from the Middle English word "nigard", which itself was likely a loan word from Old Norse, from the times when Anglo-Saxons were still Scandinavian/Germanic. The N-word obviously derived from the word "negro" which means black in Spanish.

According to this twitter user, you're being a paternalistic white man by pointing this out, daring to assume she is too stupid to know what the word means, which is in and of itself justification for not using the word.

According to this twitter user, you're being a paternalistic white man by pointing this out, daring to assume she is too stupid to know what the word means, which is in and of itself justification for not using the word.

She said the professor continued to use the word even after she told him that she was offended. "I was in tears, shaking," she told the faculty. "It's not up to the rest of the class to decide whether my feelings are valid."[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_about_the_word_niggardly

The triggering of Americans, in all of its pure irrationality, ignorance and reactionary sentimentality, produce some of the funniest content out there, no doubt about it.

Unfortunately this shit has arrived to where I live, so I can't just laugh at the freak-show from a distance anymore. When we encourage the mentally ill to think that their delusions, lack of education and misguided beliefs shape reality, the results are as we have witnessed, a world where emotions are protected at the expense of the truth.

Disqualifying?

What say you liberals?

This is almost as bad as saying the word "Niger" out loud when discussing African nations.

Truly outrageous. Bernie owes :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:rdly people everywhere a sincere apology.

Just to elaborate on that a bit, the Spanish word "negro" derives from the Latin word "nigrum" (meaning dark), which also spelled out to "niger".

So I guess we have to blame the old Romans for having come up with that abomination.

yawn

Glad to see the anti-pc anti-sjw crowd showing strong commitment to their principles

This is almost as bad as saying the word "Niger" out loud when discussing African nations.

Truly outrageous. Bernie owes :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:rdly people everywhere a sincere apology.
lol at that censorship. You can't even say that someone has a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in their armor. Like I mean a chinese man in his armor but racist, FFS.

It's middle english, a very old word entirely independent from and probably predating ******.

Still in poor taste and should avoid it when miserly, stingy, etc. exist and are common.
It’s not in poor taste when it was used in an ancient clip before any controversy among uneducated dumbasses

same type of people that get angry when they realize negro is a proper Spanish word

Usually the people who display these symptoms to the extreme lengths (such as just straight up "shaking" at the mention of a random word, and then just doubling down on their delusions despite being proven wrong), have so many existing diagnoses for mental illness already, and are on so many different treatments, that it's pretty difficult to pin-point what exactly is the cause of it, and what it ultimately amounts to. Can't help but to think that constant drug/medicine use plays a pretty big part.

Trump's election obviously increased the frequency of people believing that they've been victimized, and I believe we already have an existing word for the syndrome associated with that.

lol at that censorship. You can't even say that someone has a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in their armor. Like I mean a chinese man in his armor but racist, FFS.
Which reminds me, I have to get some spic and span when I’m going home

The uneducated opposition try to bring down the educated Bernie for using a real word in correct context. At least he didn't say "I'm not gunna go all jewish when it comes to this".

She seems angry.

Anyone that cries over a word is mentally weak and I have no respect for them

Blacks and gays enjoy being victims and weak minded

Back