Bernie Talks Vet Out of Suicide Over Medical Debt. Update: Bernie to the Rescue

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This story was from a while back, but here is an update (second video) with a happy ending.

After the first video went viral, all those mean, nasty Bernie supporters chipped in and paid off this veteran's crushing medical debt.

Cool. Caring about someone and being charitable is awesome

Well if your goal is to elect someone who will make you feel better, then vote Bernie. I just hope you don’t also want someone with a prayer of actually getting any legislation passed.

That’s the idea.

these SJW tards with their college debt can piss off. They can pay it back.

medical debt on the other hand, would be sweet if the government paid it off for everyone. Nobody asks for cancer. Nobody willing signs up for Parkinson’s.

medical debt on the other hand, would be sweet if the government paid it off for everyone. Nobody asks for cancer. Nobody willing signs up for Parkinson’s.

In before fat shamers...

Cool. Caring about someone and being charitable is awesome

Yeah. Very awesome. Now imagine if the socio-economic policies of an entire nation were informed by this same ethic...

That a boy, Bernie. I think even the most far right wingers would rather Bernie than Hillary. Bernie, as whacky as he is, is not corrupt and has always tried to stick by what he preaches. As Chris Hedges says, Bill Clintons miracle was that he made the democrat party the Republican Party and pushed Republicans so far right they became the crazy party.

People keep talking about proposed policy and campaign platitudes, but the only thing that matters is getting out the corruption. Us peasants are arguing over crumbs while trillions is funneled to war and the whole of Washington is co-opted by Epstein figure that bind politicians to be blackmailed to a select few. FDR would be a radical flaming lib by today's standards but was just a pro people POTUS....y'know, what he signed up to do? Not that radical.

Yeah. Very awesome. Now imagine if the socio-economic policies of an entire nation were informed by this same ethic...

I could go on about some things, but I’m just going to leave it at: it was a good thing to do. No sense in turning this thread into a copy of other ones

I could go on about some things, but I’m just going to leave it at: it was a good thing to do. No sense in turning this thread into a copy of other ones

Just say... "You can't be compassionate with other people's money," like a good little right-wing Sherdogger. :)

Darn those lazy entitled Bernie supporters, they just want free stuff without contributing anything to society.

Last edited:
This story was from a while back, but here is an update (second video) with a happy ending.

After the first video went viral, all those mean, nasty Bernie supporters chipped in and paid off this veteran's crushing medical debt.

Dont vets get free/low cost care from the VA?

Sounds like this guy went to a for profit hospital?

Dont vets get free/low cost care from the VA?

Sounds like this guy went to a for profit hospital?
No, his benefits lapsed and he couldn’t afford to have them reinstated, Bernie worked with the Senators of his state to get him reinstated at a price he could afford. He also showed that he actually cared about this man. Not sure which was important.

Edit: and there isn’t a VA Hospital in every town in America. Some people have to see private doctors, thats why their Tricare plan is accepted at other places.

Come on. That's a soft ball. Like to see this dude's military service record.

Come on. That's a soft ball. Like to see this dude's military service record.

I'm sure even if he just painted railings on a base in the states his service record still puts your life to shame and you have no right to judge him or anyone.

Bone spurs?

I like soldiers who don’t get caught?

Is Trump claiming he's going to commit suicide in some big dramatic scene to help a candidate he supports? I guarantee this does not look like it does on the surface. I'd like to see his record, why he let his benefits lapse and so on. What else is Bernie or anyone else going to say? Go kill yourself? Pfft.

Back