Bernie Sanders takes Greenspan to school

njinsa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bernie shows to Greenspan, what it means to represent and be concerned about the citizens of the United States.

[YT]WJaW32ZTyKE[/YT]

Bernie shows to Greenspan, what it means to represent and be concerned about the citizens of the United States.

[YT]WJaW32ZTyKE[/YT]

Cant disagree with anything Bernie said here. Bringing manufacturing jobs back to the American people instead of sending them to China. Now who else have I heard talk about that lately, but get chastised for it ? Hmm.

Bernie has been saying it since 2003, the other guy only started saying it because he wants votes.

Let's not forget this either.

images

That was embarrassing grandstanding. Greenspan could have been roasted on so much, but he was right here.

The narration was also very misleading.

Bernie has been saying it since 2003, the other guy only started saying it because he wants votes.

images

Trump only manufactured in China because he could.

He knows closing the gaps will force manufacturing back to the USA. Hes not paid for by the establishment unlike the other candidates.

Cant disagree with anything Bernie said here. Bringing manufacturing jobs back to the American people instead of sending them to China. Now who else have I heard talk about that lately, but get chastised for it ? Hmm.

I think the difference is - Bernie wants to bring those manufacturing jobs back to the US at living wages and with quality benefits. While the guy you mention wants to make it possible for US workers to do those same jobs here at home "competitively"; meaning without fundamental benefits and at Walmart-level poverty wages.

That was embarrassing grandstanding. Greenspan could have been roasted on so much, but he was right here.

Glad to see you were able to come up for air briefly, chief. Now, back to burying that head and working that tongue deep in Hillary's stanky bush. :icon_twis

Yeah... When Bernie publicly decries the attitudes and actions of the mega-rich it's "grandstanding". When Hillary steps to the mic and sucks CFR dick it's being "anti-establishment". :icon_lol:

Yeah... When Bernie publicly decries the attitudes and actions of the mega-rich it's "grandstanding". When Hillary steps to the mic and sucks CFR dick it's being "anti-establishment". :icon_lol:

You have some serious sand in your vagina, friend.

Greenspan openly admitted everything he knew was wrong in the end.

He called it a "FLAW". He basically said businesses need to be regulated much heavier and his lifetime ideology was incorrect.

Fuck Greenspan. Scum bag

Your opinion is an embarrassing misjudgment, meant to downplay and negate the value of Bernie Sander's speech. If more people had the guts to speak out like Bernie Sanders, we would not be living is a country that is much more of an oligarchy than an actual democracy.

Glad to see you were able to come up for air briefly, chief. Now, back to burying that head and working that tongue deep in Hillary's stanky bush. :icon_twis

I'm one of the biggest Bern fans on this board, but, regardless of who I support, you're a fucking idiot with the maturity of a petulant 12 year-old.

No offense.

He called it a "FLAW". He basically said businesses need to be regulated much heavier and his lifetime ideology was incorrect.

Fuck Greenspan. Scum bag

Greenspan said that he was wrong about the ability of the financial industry to self-regulate (and he was wrong). He didn't say he was wrong about the industry people work in not mattering (and he wasn't wrong).

Your opinion is an embarrassing misjudgment, meant to downplay and negate the value of Bernie Sander's speech. If more people had the guts to speak out like Bernie Sanders, we would not be living is a country that is much more of an oligarchy than an actual democracy.

I don't think that yelling at the Fed chair about shifts in the job market really gets us anywhere. I agree that it makes sense to promote higher wages for middle-class workers and more equality generally. The way the Fed can do that is by aggressively targeting full employment. But there's nothing particularly special about manufacturing.

Greenspan said that he was wrong about the ability of the financial industry to self-regulate (and he was wrong). He didn't say he was wrong about the industry people work in not mattering (and he wasn't wrong).

I don't think that yelling at the Fed chair about shifts in the job market really gets us anywhere. I agree that it makes sense to promote higher wages for middle-class workers and more equality generally. The way the Fed can do that is by aggressively targeting full employment. But there's nothing particularly special about manufacturing.

I understand that but what Greenspan pushed for at the behest of his corporate cronies was much less regulation on giant corporations and financial institutions.

To come out after and say that was wrong is like a kick in the balls to the general public.

He really covered his ass good with that one. Huge market crash and than says "whelp I was wrong"

He basically proved in a nutshell bug business is not to be trusted when it comes to things like self regulation.

images

Does that make him a hypocrite ?
Trump only manufactured in China because he could.

He knows closing the gaps will force manufacturing back to the USA. Hes not paid for by the establishment unlike the other candidates.

Agreed. I feel like his experience is why he knows things have to change in order to benefit the American people. Not being paid for is a tremendous factor here.

I think the difference is - Bernie wants to bring those manufacturing jobs back to the US at living wages and with quality benefits. While the guy you mention wants to make it possible for US workers to do those same jobs here at home "competitively"; meaning without fundamental benefits and at Walmart-level poverty wages.

Has he said anything to that effect ? Without benefits and poverty level wages ?

I threw up in my mouth a little

Fuck Greenspan. Scum bag

Agreed. "Oh I guess i was wrong, sorry" He wasnt wrong or stupid. Everything that was done, was done intentionally.

I'm one of the biggest Bern fans on this board, but, regardless of who I support, you're a fucking idiot with the maturity of a petulant 12 year-old.

Then I won't say where your head is in relation to Jack's privates. As I don't want to cause you any further emotional discomfort. :icon_twis

Then I won't say where your head is in relation to Jack's privates. As I don't want to cause you any further emotional discomfort. :icon_twis

If your only go-to is childish descriptions of oral sex when someone calls you stupid, you're really doing more for their argument than they ever could.

Has he said anything to that effect ? Without benefits and poverty level wages ?

Obviously no politician would say such a thing directly. Given the side of the aisle the guy is on I am going to assume that he is for markets over regulation and thus that would be the only possible outcome if the jobs actually return.

But I guess we'll learn more as his specific policy ideas are unveiled.

(We are talking about Trump, right??) :)

If your only go-to is childish descriptions of oral sex when someone calls you stupid, you're really doing more for their argument than they ever could.

Oral sex is definitely my go-to.

Though not in internet discussion.

Back