Bernie Sanders supporter on Judge Judy

LOL at comparing one of the greatest Generals in history to Donald Trump. Also, before the war, Washington presented legislation to the Virginia Assembly, was a delegate in the First Continental Congress, and had amazing leadership skills. It's not like he was some hotel mogul with no political or legislative experience at all. He was also thrown into the political game by John Adams, who knew a thing or two about politics.

Lol @ you completely not understanding the point. It wasn't a Trump-specific statement; it was a counter to the argument that only legislators with long voting histories should become President.

Dummy.

Yes, Bush is terrible.

I'm more of a Rand Paul guy, myself. He's more consistent with his principles than any other nationally relevant politician, and I happen to share most of his principles. Socially liberal--let gays get married, let loser stoners get stoned, etc.--and conservative with regards to federal government power. Sadly he didn't do too well.

I like rand on FP. I think bernie has to find guys like rand from across the aisle, and find ways to work with them to create a real political revolution. We have to find ways to emphasize the places we agree, instead of the places we disagree.

Lol @ you completely not understanding the point. It wasn't a Trump-specific statement; it was a counter to the argument that only legislators with long voting histories should become President.

Dummy.
1. You said Washington had no legislative experience, which is false.

2. You compared a guy like Trump to Washington.

3. I understood the point, but decided to respond to your post in specifics. I don't think career politicians should be the only ones able to hold the office, but Trump isn't the best alternative.

Dummy.

Right, because no human being was ever cool with someone one day and then not cool with them at some time in the future. Human beings never get in fights, never change their minds about their friends. Once you make a friend, you're friends for life. What are you, in kindergarten? I'm sure every person that has ever been given a gift from someone loves that person for the rest of their lives. Lol dummy.

And LMAO @ you acting like $2000 is some impossibly extravagant gift. You sound poor.
i wipe my ass with 2000dollars and ive done so for many years. now i know ur just a troll. its not a matter about the sum but the principle. u borrow money u give back very simple concept u birdbrain.

Back