Elections Bernie Sanders Releases Joe Rogan Campaign Video

Are you surprised by Rogan's endorsement?

• Total voters
bigfoot-human-hybrid-episode-101-pictured-dr-matthew-johnson-joe-picture-id175794559

I don't follow Muricas politics (or politics in general) but it's funny to see people roast each other debating over elections :D

Not surprising. Joe is a lefty no matter which guest he's endulging. Always has been.

I have no problems with Bernie ( well - maybe a few but I'll call him my president unlike the island I stand on now) or Joe.

Rogan is an intelligent guy and has probably read more political based books than every 200 sherdoggers- combined.

Sanders has the best chance of beating Trump.

Compared to other nominees, both Trump and Sanders are (at least perceived to be) “non-establishment”. People across society are sick of the same old elitist bullshit from the government.

If the Dems screw Bernie (again) and try and put yet another know better, hypocritical upper middle class wanker (like Warren or Biden) up against Trump he will be a 2 term president.

THing is...politics is bullshit as it consistently labels everyone under, usually, 1 word.
Left, right, democrat, liberal, communist, this, that.

When, in reality, ANYONE that thinks they can label someone (or themselves) with one word and be more than 1% (number for dramatic purposes only) correct is delusional, has no idea what he/she is talking about and therefore "doesn't exist" in my mind.

Rip got banned for being the single worst poster in the history of Sherdog. This place is so much better without him that it is unreal.

If that's what got him banned, the mods have been slacking 'cos there are far worse posters still skulking about.

Wow, I just lost what respect I had for rogan.

I feel like celebrities live in these fantasy like worlds. Like, they dont deal with real everyday shit.

Ill bet my account that Sanders won’t be the Democrats nominee.

"that in and of itself is a very powerful structure to operate from"

Lmao

Used to brush aside all the comments about Rogan being an idiot.
I have seen the light you guys have been shining. He's an idiot.

12:45 A.M.

Bernie Sanders Is Campaigning on Joe Rogan’s Unofficial Endorsement

By Matt Stieb

Though Bernie Sanders’s gruff charm and unwavering political message were not enough to win the much-maligned endorsement of the New York Times editorial board, the Vermont senator may have pulled in a more important — though more controversial — co-sign this week. When Times opinion staff editor Bari Weiss went on fight-guy-whisperer Joe Rogan’s podcast, the host revealed that his preferred candidate was Sanders, a guest on the show back in August.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/01/bernie-sanders-is-campaigning-on-joe-rogans-endorsement.html

like when he believed in bigfoot

Back