Elections Bernie Sanders Releases Joe Rogan Campaign Video

Are you surprised by Rogan's endorsement?

• Total voters
9cAVmCm.png

It fits well into Bernie's message that I'm sure he wants to push. Unlike some other politicians he generally stays consistent in his opinions. If you vote for him to do something, that's what you'll get when he's in office. It fits well, especially after Trump's "draining the swamp" to "cum on my face for money" flip-flopping position.

<Huh2>
I've never seen this. The man is insane.
He should go take a look at how those "optimistic" people (who'd take the first opportunity to gtfo) lived. At the block housing 400 sq ft apartments where heat in the winter was always delayed, at the paper thin walls, at the atrocious plumbing systems, at the lines to get a banana (singular!). Nah, let's look at a few palaces.

I'll give it to Bernie for embracing the social media influence. Especially from such a controversial figure, who has been labeled "alt-right" by retards.

We'll see how it goes though. Joe might not be his best ambassador, given how easily triggered his base is.
Joe Rogan is not alt-right, but lots of alt-righters count him among their white male idols.

I'll give it to Bernie for embracing the social media influence. Especially from such a controversial figure, who has been labeled "alt-right" by retards.
Joe voted for Hillary and will probably vote democrat again. Quite funny how the left tried to deplatform him, it was almost Alex Jones level hatred thrown his way because he was giving "Nazis a platform to air their views".

<21>
The mods need to check their homophobia tbqh. Rip too got banned for making a very credible observation.

Rip got banned for being the single worst poster in the history of Sherdog. This place is so much better without him that it is unreal.

“Bernie ‘The Pitbull Assassin’ Sanders is a once in human history presidential candidate with True Legit One Punch KO power” - Joe Rogan

Back