Elections Bernie Sanders media blackout and smears

Lol apparently that one hurt and this was your best retort

How the unmighty have stayed exactly where they were

This is a perfectly good example of why you stick to Twitter. You want to have an opinion and some kind of identity, but you just give vapid responses like that one.

For all of Frankie's shortcomings, he at least has a personal opinion that he lays out. You however, need Twitter to relay your thoughts, otherwise you just end up with the weak shit you just typed. You're a drone. So while I may disagree with Frankie, he's still far better than you.

This is a perfectly good example of why you stick to Twitter. You want to have an opinion and some kind of identity, but you just give vapid responses like that one.

For all of Frankie's shortcomings, he at least has a personal opinion that he lays out. You however, need Twitter to relay your thoughts, otherwise you just end up with the weak shit you just typed. You're a drone. So while I may disagree with Frankie, he's still far better than you.

You don't believe any of this.

You put a lot of effort into this deflection though.

Sucks to be you

Good on you for noticing it and calling it out. Him and polish are obvious hacks. Bernie was already on record being shafted last election by Hillary and now he’s being shafted again and those two act like it’s business as usual, nothing to see here folks! They are to blame for trump being elected and everyone else like them singing this tune.

Lol wtf you just say? Finally dropping the act?

Why do you think I believe that?

And why do you believe that?

"That" being that Frankie is an independent thinker, and better than you? Well, you've already questioned my opinion on the matter, so that's moot. Why do I believe Frankie's a better poster than you? Because he actually uses his own opinions, and doesn't just spam tweet others' opinions, because he's confident in his own views. I respect that.

Don't worry though, @Jack V Savage hates the guy, and thinks he's a dumb leftist, so I'm sure you'll fall in line soon enough...because you can't think for yourself...because you're a Becky.

"That" being that Frankie is an independent thinker, and better than you? Well, you've already questioned my opinion on the matter, so that's moot. Why do I believe Frankie's a better poster than you? Because he actually uses his own opinions, and doesn't just spam tweet others' opinions, because he's confident in his own views. I respect that.

Don't worry though, @Jack V Savage hates the guy, and thinks he's a dumb leftist, so I'm sure you'll fall in line soon enough...because you can't think for yourself...because you're a Becky.

Lol okay

Back