1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Bernie Sanders Destroys Henry Kissinger During Debate With Hillary

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by PEB, Feb 12, 2016.

1. PolishHeadlock Putin Belt Banned

I'm not going to do it better than the author so read it or don't. Probably won't change your mind but I think he was a big reason the Soviets fell and there was no nuclear war.

2. Handsomebwonderfull Banned Banned

Meh. Kissinger lacked empathy. What happened Bangladesh kind of shows that. Pretty close to pure evil. Atleast he was on our side.

3. funcrusher2007 champion sound bwoy

Actually Henry Kissinger was the highest searched name during there debate via social media.. You really missed the target on that one lol

4. Arkain2K Si vis pacem, para bellum

Let's just for a moment assumes that everyone who did the searching on Social Media really WERE young Bernie fans, people were actually trying to find this Henry Kissinger fella on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Tinder?? :eek:

Well, that's certainly interesting. Much more impressive than the brief research for Kissinger on Google that lasted for a whopping 3 minutes.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  5. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

Wait, you mean to tell me this spike didn't continue on for hours, days, even years?

To hell you say.

6. fightfan2355 Brown Belt

I don't know if linking propaganda fluff pieces is your best bet. Robert Kaplan is a proponent of US imperialism and a friend, as he states in the article, of Kissinger.

Kissinger's order to General Haig:

"He wants a massive bombing campaign in Cambodia. He doesn't want to hear anything. It's an order, it's to be done. Anything that flies, on anything that moves. You got that?”

What's that sound like? It starts with a G and rhymes with suicide.

7. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

What an interesting justification of a piece of shit human being.

8. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

Actually, it starts with a "G" and rhymes with "Leno died".

It also rhymes with "tar pit calming". And Ted Cruz is a big fan.

9. fbgn sweeeet kosher transvestite Banned

funny how she gasped and straightened up @ 57 as tho she were taking it up the butt for the first time

10. Forkfoot Red Belt

It was a more dated version of saying Dick Cheney gives your foreign policy the thumbs up. Kissinger is a fucking war criminal and it's good this got brought up.

11. StannisTheMannis Banned Banned

God i hate hilary

12. Smoke Detector Battery Titanium Belt

Of course what Bernie said is true, but saying put probably ended his bid to win given that it goes against most of the powerful lobby groups and interests that have undue influence over who is elected.

13. PEB Great turntable of space and time dude

Professor Sachs does an amazing job explaining Clinton reasoning. She very much backs the military industrial complex logic on regime change. He details all the times she support military actions to overthrow governments.

14. HelloJapan Talking loud and saying nothing. Platinum Member

Sounds like 'plausible deniability', something a bent veteran politician covering their ass does well.

15. Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

Hilary isn't shy about espousing her hawkish outlook.

16. theBLADE1 The sharpest poster on the Sher

THE Queen City, Charlotte NC. Where Panthers PROWL
    Henry Kissinger is without a doubt a war criminal and Hillary keeps on showing her true colors by showing the type of people she alignswith.

17. Execute Gold Belt Platinum Member

Great generalizations champ. What proof do you have that the younger generations don't know who Kissinger is? I'll wait patiently for these credible studies/data that prove your point. In my experience, I don't think I've met an educated 28 year old that doesn't know who Kissinger is. It's pretty easy to read about history in this day and age.

18. Possum Jenkins Great Replacement Belt

Filling out blank ballots in Pennsylvania
    The people that know who Kissinger was are already very politically aware. They know history and they're the type that go on the politics section of message boards and battle it out.

In other words, 90% of the electorate don't have a clue who Kissinger is. Unfortunately for Bernie, bringing up Kissinger likely did very little to nothing for him.

19. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

I dont know, in a general election I agree, but primary voters tend to be mostly made up of politically active people.

20. PEB Great turntable of space and time dude

Henry Kissinger met with President Putin ahead of historic meeting between Pope Francis and
    Orthodox Church Patriarch Krill. This is a huge meeting because it's the first time in over 100 years between the two leaders. Henry no doubt wants to weigh into the implications of such a significant meeting between to leaders over Syria and Ukraine.

http://www.pravdareport.com/society/stories/12-02-2016/133329-kissinger_putin-0/