Elections Bernie drops out of Primary

Ok you're confused. This is a different, earlier bill that was passed. Look at the date and how the amount is only 8 billion. There was no roll call for the multi trillion dollar bailout.

I'm aware that that was the first Bill. That was the one that the Republicans were putting forward. The one that was, according to the Dems, so terrible that they had to change it to their new proposal. That's the one she did all the grandstanding about in the first place. She still voted for it. That's the point. Only after she's been called out on that has her position changed to "Oh, well, I wouldn't have voted for the second one had we not done the voice vote".

I asked you what policies has Biden demonstrated are important to him during this primary. Your article is from 2018 and contains a lot of guesswork. Such as claiming free college is important to Biden when it wasn't even in his platform and he never talked about it during this primary. You can't even come up with any policies that he has talked about. You just keep vaguely claiming he has talked about non-specific stuff at non-specific times.

Tell me what issues are important to Biden and when he has talked about them. This is something that would take 20 seconds to do with Bernie because he talks policy constantly.

It has become abundantly clear the Biden voters are more clueless than the demented man himself.

<36>

I'm aware that that was the first Bill. That was the one that the Republicans were putting forward. The one that was, according to the Dems, so terrible that they had to change it to their new proposal. That's the one she did all the grandstanding about in the first place. She still voted for it. That's the point. Only after she's been called out on that has her position changed to "Oh, well, I wouldn't have voted for the second one had we not done the voice vote".

You're confused about the timeline and the bills.

This is the bill your links talk about. The one AOC voted on. Signed into law on March 6th:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cor...esponse_Supplemental_Appropriations_Act,_2020

This is the bill that AOC and others did grandstanding about. The one that the dems fought over. The one with the massive corporate bailout . Signed into law on March 27th:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus_Aid,_Relief,_and_Economic_Security_Act

You're confused about the timeline and the bills.

This is the bill your links talk about. The one AOC voted on. Signed into law on March 6th:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cor...esponse_Supplemental_Appropriations_Act,_2020

This is the bill that AOC and others did grandstanding about. The one that the dems fought over. The one with the massive corporate bailout . Signed into law on March 27th:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus_Aid,_Relief,_and_Economic_Security_Act

I Literally just said that.

EDIT: there is no record or the voting on the second bill. All we can do is take her word for it. We also have her actual vote on the first bill, which was arguably just as ugly as the second bill, for the same reasons she railed against the second bill, just in slightly smaller sums. Yet she still voted for the first bill. So did Bernie. So like I sad, The so called Progressives are far more concerned with Woke Rhetoric than they are with actual action.

Also just want to point out that the Republicans did not introduce the bill your links reference. It was a bipartisan effort that Schumer introduced.

EDIT: there is no record or the voting on the second bill. All we can do is take her word for it.

Why wouldn't you?

We also have her actual vote on the first bill, which was arguably just as ugly as the second bill, for the same reasons she railed against the second bill, just in slightly smaller sums. Yet she still voted for the first bill. So did Bernie. So like I sad, The so called Progressives are far more concerned with Woke Rhetoric than they are with actual action.

<LikeReally5>

Try actually reading the bill before making such ridiculous claims. None of this is remotely true.

LMAO three posts later you still holding onto the crutch of “he spoke about policy plenty of times during the debates”.

Yet not once have you given a quantifiable answer to this question and just linked an article that tries to speculate what Biden’s quotes entail for his possible policies.

Just say you don’t know, because nobody knows.

Pretending you’re informed just makes you look like a clueless liar because you can’t provide a satisfactory answer to the question of “What are his policies? Not platform.”

Even Creepy Uncle Joe doesn’t know what are his policies his dam self.

His cabinet most likely will be the only ones who can answer that question.

Well, there's a reason he's called Hack V Savage. He's a hack.

Well, there's a reason he's called Hack V Savage. He's a hack.

The answer to the question: 'nothing will fundamentally change if I am president '.

Biden's policies are thus to simply put a friendly old man face on neoliberalism and imperialism. If Obama had his entire cabinet picked by Citibank, you think this old fart is going to do different?

Here's a shortcut to talk about Bidens policies, just say 'Citibank'

Ha

EVhauwZU0AErhla

I think it was a mistake for Bernie supporters to attack Buttigieg. The guy's platform was fairly progressive and obviously would've been a much better choice than Biden.
Pete is an arrogant phony who stands for nothing. I wouldn’t trust him with literally anything

This is really weak by the Bernster. Biden will adopt none of his extreme policies. What a waste of time.

I guess it's time for the Sanders boys to turn against Bernie now? I mean, he did just let you down for the second time.

And that is why you lose.
Because I didn’t support the small town mayor with a shady record who at 38 years of age has proven to be absolutely shallow and already flip flopped more in 2019/20 than John Kerry has his entire career? I don’t think so.

Back