Elections Bernie drops out of Primary

He talks about policy every time he talks, almost. Did you watch any of the debates? If you have objections to his policy preferences, you'd be better off just straightforwardly criticizing them instead continuing this ridiculous charade.

And read the piece I linked. Gets into your questions with more detail than I could.

An article from 2018 doesn't address the question of when he has discussed policies during the primary.

An article from 2018 doesn't address the question of when he has discussed policies during the primary.

He has discussed his policies continually throughout the primary. The piece gets into your other question.

He has discussed his policies continually throughout the primary. The piece gets into your other question.

LMAO three posts later you still holding onto the crutch of “he spoke about policy plenty of times during the debates”.

Yet not once have you given a quantifiable answer to this question and just linked an article that tries to speculate what Biden’s quotes entail for his possible policies.

Just say you don’t know, because nobody knows.

Pretending you’re informed just makes you look like a clueless liar because you can’t provide a satisfactory answer to the question of “What are his policies? Not platform.”

Even Creepy Uncle Joe doesn’t know what are his policies his dam self.

His cabinet most likely will be the only ones who can answer that question.

What debate did he discuss his policies? The article didn't address any of my questions and is too old to do so. It's trying to guess what Biden's priorities will be, though it's also inaccurate since it includes things that weren't even in his platform. Which goes back to my point. There shouldn't need to be any articles trying to guess what Joe will do. He should have been front and center telling us "these are the issues I care about and this is what I'm doing to do about them."

What debate did he discuss his policies?

All of them.

The article didn't address any of my questions and is too old to do so. It's trying to guess what Biden's priorities will be, though it's also inaccurate since it includes things that weren't even in his platform.

It did address your questions, but it's apparent that you're not interested in a good-faith discussion.

All of them.

It did address your questions, but it's apparent that you're not interested in a good-faith discussion.

In good faith you have not provided a single shred of evidence to address my question so I guess you don't have any. All you did is link to an inaccurate article guessing what his policies are.

In good faith you have not provided a single shred of evidence to address my question so I guess you don't have any. All you did is link to an inaccurate article guessing what his policies are.

Guy is still running away just admitting he doesn’t know what his policies are. Hour later and the google searches still hasn’t provided an answer for him. Yet it should be obvious based on past debates and Joe talking about it constantly.

<45><45><45>

I guess we are talking to a child that doesn’t understand how lost he looks.<DCWhoa>

Just realized Warren never did endorse him lol

This is jack's forte. Evade answering while accusing the other person of evading.

This is jack's forte. Evade answering while accusing the other person of evading.

What question do you think I evaded? The guy asked when Biden as talked about policy, and I told him in all of the debates and most interviews he's done in the past couple of years (not even a comprehensive list). And then he asked what issues were important to him, and I linked a piece that answers that in detail. Then he just kept asking because he wasn't interested in the answers to his questions as much as to pretending that there were no answers. Obviously anyone who cares about good-faith discussion is going to just write him off.

Just realized Warren never did endorse him lol

If there was still any question about Warren's mental stability following the way she handled the Indian heritage issue hopefully the way she has handled her primary loss has removed all doubt and made it clear she is a basket case.

If there was still any question about Warren's mental stability following the way she handled the Indian heritage issue hopefully the way she has handled her primary loss has removed all doubt and made it clear she is a basket case.

Definitely not possible that anyone you consider your political enemy is just a normal person doing their best.

Definitely not possible that anyone you consider your political enemy is just a normal person doing their best.

I defended Warren here fairly relentlessly when the "Pocahontas" stuff started. But her later release of the DNA testing, and the way she attempted to spin it, made me realize there was something pathological going on.

I still accepted her as potentially competent to be president and was ready to support her as nominee were she to win the primary. But her complete breakdown following her withdrawal from the race and inability to support the progressive cause (supposedly her life's work) by endorsing Bernie sealed the deal as far as her profound mental instability was concerned.

And her lack of endorsement for Biden even at this late date is just entirely batshit crazy. Hopefully the woman is getting the mental health treatment she desperately needs.

What question do you think I evaded? The guy asked when Biden as talked about policy, and I told him in all of the debates and most interviews he's done in the past couple of years (not even a comprehensive list). And then he asked what issues were important to him, and I linked a piece that answers that in detail. Then he just kept asking because he wasn't interested in the answers to his questions as much as to pretending that there were no answers. Obviously anyone who cares about good-faith discussion is going to just write him off.

I asked you what policies has Biden demonstrated are important to him during this primary. Your article is from 2018 and contains a lot of guesswork. Such as claiming free college is important to Biden when it wasn't even in his platform and he never talked about it during this primary. You can't even come up with any policies that he has talked about. You just keep vaguely claiming he has talked about non-specific stuff at non-specific times.

Tell me what issues are important to Biden and when he has talked about them. This is something that would take 20 seconds to do with Bernie because he talks policy constantly.

Not according to her. Why are you saying she did?

Well, she's naturally lying It passed the House 415- 2, and the Senate 96-1

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/485998-house-passes-83-billion-measure-to-fight-coronavirus

Two GOP lawmakers — House Freedom Caucus Chairman Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) and Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) — voted against the measure, citing concerns with the level of spending.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-e...eal-8c9e7b5a-30a5-48a8-97ec-9bfc13dbe6f6.html

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) and Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) were the only members of Congress to vote against the package.

Only Republicans opposed it. The Progressive Wing has proven once again that they're more concerned with woke rhetoric than they are with meaningful action.

There are 13 who didn't vote.

She wasn't one of them

roll086.xml

She wasn't one of them

roll086.xml

Ok you're confused. This is a different, earlier bill that was passed. Look at the date and how the amount is only 8 billion. There was no roll call for the multi trillion dollar bailout.

Back