Bernie Buys $600,000 Summer Home

bernie-sanders-Lake-Champlain-summer-home-400x301.jpg

Now owns a total of three houses.

Guess that Clinton endorsement was even more valuable than we thought. Glad to see the old guy has something substantial to show for selling his soul.

Gotta' pay-to-play, DNC bitches!

Lol at 600k home meaning anything. Are you poor?

The main idea being that the right should always expand its political power. You supported Sanders as long as you thought supporting him was the best way to help in that, and then immediately flipped.

You really need to write some new material. You're becoming bot-like.

And criticizing various personal or policy issues surrounding a candidate I support does not constitute "flipping". It's called being impartial. And having integrity.

Something you tribal, cult of personality types could never understand.

You mother fuckers act like he walked in to the bank, said "fuck yo 30 year interest rate" and plopped down 600k in a briefcase. jeez

I actually recall seeing a video of a Clinton Foundation truck hauling a pallet that contained the $600,000 in wrapped cash and unloading it at Bernie's bank.

Probably not as poor as you are retarded.

You know what? My bad for calling you poor. There's no way for me to know that for a fact.

You also cannot insinuate anything based on a 70+ year old man buying a vacation home.

You also cannot insinuate anything based on a 70+ year old man buying a vacation home.

Do you follow politics?

Do you consider yourself to the right or left on the spectrum (economically)?

Do you follow politics?

Do you consider yourself to the right or left on the spectrum (economically)?

Yes I follow politics.

I resent your need to label me (and make biased assumptions no matter what I respond with).

How about we just talk?

Is it hard to believe that a man who probably, and many people are saying this, has a handful of years to live, decided that after his failed presidential bid he would like to spend some time on a lake?

That isn't a very expensive home in a lot of places. He probably has a lot of other investments that have netted him substantial returns, ie real estate in DC. Salary is only a piece of the pie.

Also, TS sounds poor.

You really need to write some new material. You're becoming bot-like.

And criticizing various personal or policy issues surrounding a candidate I support does not constitute "flipping". It's called being impartial. And having integrity.

Something you tribal, cult of personality types could never understand.

Gliding past your usual nastiness, what is the principle here? People shouldn't buy houses that are over some arbitrary (low) price? Doesn't sound as plausible as my claim that you're pettily sniping at him because you see him as an obstacle to the right gaining more political power.

but guys, you have to remember that this is his third home, more specifically a summer/holiday home.

600k might not sound that much, but how many people you knew have a summer house.

Wasn't his self-reported net worth something like 600,000$?

I guess Bernie got a nice payday for playing ball. Too bad it's not going to fill the hole left in his soul.

Did he?

Do you have any proof what so ever that bernie doesn't owe 600k on this house?

well.. if your only options are a half million dollar home or dying under suspicious circumstances..

but guys, you have to remember that this is his third home, more specifically a summer/holiday home.

600k might not sound that much, but how many people you knew have a summer house.

Ever person I know that makes 6 digits.

To me this is bernie sticking it to the banksters one last time. Why not run up your credit debt, that you have zero chance of paying back before you die.

1) family home
2) crappy condo in DC due to his job.
3) a vacation/retirement property on a lake in the middle of nowhere.

Hardly rich, probably the place him and his wife plan on retiring to and they just bought it early due to it being a sound investment.

Back