Bernie Bros, and Obama Boys = proof of media conspiracy or incompetence?

I pretty much only saw it from 35-65 year old white men with no higher education.
Probably. By the way I wasn't restricting my observation to former Bernie supporters.

Lol@ at Hendo getting bent about the term Bernie Bros. He's living proof that Bernie Bros exist!
Bernie bros before Hillary hoes

Lol@ at Hendo getting bent about the term Bernie Bros. He's living proof that Bernie Bros exist!

For all the sexist comments against Clinton that occur here daily, I've never seen one from that guy.

Is it sexist to call a man an asshole or piece of shit or whatever you will?

Is it sexist to call a man an asshole or piece of shit or whatever you will?
Those aren't explicitly gender tied. I suppose you could argue that "dick" is sexist, then again guys don't really care because it doesn't really matter if you're a guy.

Like I said, my position isn't something that can be explicitly proven. I've simply never heard anyone use cunt unless they were sexist or British. For example, the people on facebook I see calling Hillary a cunt or bitch are also people that I know personally and for whom I'm quite comfortable categorizing as either sexist or british. Maybe your experiences are different but, frankly, I'd be surprised.

Just what would you like people to call a female piece of shit to not get deflected by her supporters as sexism.

I find it inconceivable that anyone besides hackbot can't believe that shilldawg has done nothing to garner justified hate.

Just what would you like people to call a female piece of shit to not get deflected by her supporters as sexism.

I find it inconceivable that anyone besides hackbot can't believe that shilldawg has done nothing to garner justified hate.
Call her a piece of shit.
Again, I'm not saying that she hasn't done anything to "garner justified hate" (though the degree of dislike can indeed be debated). I'm just saying that the word choice is significant.

Call her a piece of shit.
Again, I'm not saying that she hasn't done anything to "garner justified hate" (though the degree of dislike can indeed be debated). I'm just saying that the word choice is significant.

Sorry still think you are deflecting than, just because she is a woman does not limit what adjectives that you can use to describe, aren't you for equal rights.

Sorry still think you are deflecting than, just because she is a woman does not limit what adjectives that you can use to describe, aren't you for equal rights.
WTF?
I'm not suggesting limiting anything. I've stated what impression I have of people that use certain words. I'm sure that word choice influences your impression of people too so I'm not sure what you're on about.

WTF?
I'm not suggesting limiting anything. I've stated what impression I have of people that use certain words. I'm sure that word choice influences your impression of people too so I'm not sure what you're on about.

Its 2016 if you call someone a name I assume you mean it.

Its 2016 if you call someone a name I assume you mean it.
Uhm... okay.
Honestly, despite your distaste for Hilary, do you really disagree that "cunt" is usually used with sexist undertones?

Back