Bernie bailing on the Democrats

BTW, this is why Bernie was always able to speak so much truth, with him being an Independent.

The whole reason that there is such a thing as a party line, or the RNC/DNC platform, is because most politicians are reliant on their party for re-election, whether that is campaign funding, donor lists, or on the ground organization.

Toe the line, or lose your job.

This is one of many reasons I hate both the RNC and DNC.

We vote these people into office, and they become party puppets.

if so why the hell would he go out like such a bitch? well, i guess we know.....because he is a bitch

Bernie absolutely doesn't want Trump to win. He said, for instance in his two TYT interviews, that Trump is a pathological liar, a demagogue, a phony with no substance and that people are only attracted to him because he presents himself as anti-establishment. He's very worried about Trump winning the presidency. Bernie's not naive though, he also said that unless the people hold Hillary accountable there's a good chance she would pass the TPP for example. So at the end day people can call him pussy as much as they want but Bernie acted in line with his beliefs. He's not the kind of person that would do anything to help Trump, even if that means bending the knee to Hillary.

Bernie Sanders is the man. He's the only politician that I know, that truly cares about the people. I'm glad that I donated to his campaign, even if he lost.

Bernie absolutely doesn't want Trump to win. He said, for instance in his two TYT interviews, that Trump is a pathological liar, a demagogue, a phony with no substance and that people are only attracted to him because he presents himself as anti-establishment. He's very worried about Trump winning the presidency. Bernie's not naive though, he also said that unless the people hold Hillary accountable, there's a good chance she would pass the TPP, for example. So at the end day people can call him pussy as much as they want but Bernie acted in line with his beliefs. He's not the kind of person that would do anything to help Trump, even if that means bending the knee to Hillary.

I agree with this.

However I have one pretty harsh criticism of him so far. When he sent out that text to his delegates telling them not to protest on the convention floor, he went way too far.

He can't sit there and run on a political revolution, and then tell people that the revolution must not offend the DNC.

Bernie absolutely doesn't want Trump to win. He said, for instance in his two TYT interviews, that Trump is a pathological liar, a demagogue, a phony with no substance and that people are only attracted to him because he presents himself as anti-establishment. He's very worried about Trump winning the presidency. Bernie's not naive though, he also said that unless the people hold Hillary accountable there's a good chance she would pass the TPP for example. So at the end day people can call him pussy as much as they want but Bernie acted in line with his beliefs. He's not the kind of person that would do anything to help Trump, even if that means bending the knee to Hillary.

i am sure he doesnt want trump. my point is just that he is weak. he bailed when blm took over his stage and he bailed here when he lost. if i were 74 years old and all of a sudden for the first time in my political career people got behind me, i would go down with the ship. i wouldnt crush all those poor idiots that looked at me as a savior and completely turn around and kiss the ring of the woman i had been telling everyone i disagreed with on virtually everything. now instead of being remembered forever, he will be quickly forgotten.

he should have said something along the lines of " we did our best, and it didnt work out. keep the momentum of our movement going however. i dont know what is in our future, i just know our future is better if trump isnt president."

instead he basically said "fuck you" to his acolytes and showed he didnt really believe what he said. or at least didnt have the courage to stand up for his beliefs. either way, good riddance as his 15 minutes are over

"Vote Hillary." - Bernie Sanders

I could care less what he does from this point on. As long as he stands with Hillary and the DNC, he is alright in my book.

"Vote Hillary." - Bernie Sanders

I could care less what he does from this point on. As long as he stands with Hillary and the DNC, he is alright in my book.

Are you aware that your Nancy is 100% against the UFC and considers it barbaric and would love to have it banned?

i am sure he doesnt want trump. my point is just that he is weak. he bailed when blm took over his stage and he bailed here when he lost. if i were 74 years old and all of a sudden for the first time in my political career people got behind me, i would go down with the ship. i wouldnt crush all those poor idiots that looked at me as a savior and completely turn around and kiss the ring of the woman i had been telling everyone i disagreed with on virtually everything. now instead of being remembered forever, he will be quickly forgotten.

he should have said something along the lines of " we did our best, and it didnt work out. keep the momentum of our movement going however. i dont know what is in our future, i just know our future is better if trump isnt president."

instead he basically said "fuck you" to his acolytes and showed he didnt really believe what he said. or at least didnt have the courage to stand up for his beliefs. either way, good riddance as his 15 minutes are over
1111nrl.jpg

This will give his supporters another reason to stay at home and smoke weed on election day instead of backing Hillary

This isn't really fair to say. I wanted Bernie to be on the ticket my-self. I voted for Al Gore John Kerry, and Barrack Obama twice and don't regret any of my decisions for doing so. With Hillary at the forefront of the Dems combined with how batshit crazy the left is these days I've turned my back on the Democrats too.

I'm probably going to vote independent, but out of the two presidential candidates Donald Trump is the lesser of the two evils. I may even vote him, but I haven't decided yet.

Are you aware that your Nancy is 100% against the UFC and considers it barbaric and would love to have it banned?

Mrs. Pelosi was Speaker of The House, 3rd in line of succession to the presidency. Trust me, if she wanted to shut down the UFC it would have already been done.

This will give his supporters another reason to stay at home and smoke weed on election day instead of backing Hillary

You're not getting their votes.

I agree with this.

However I have one pretty harsh criticism of him so far. When he sent out that text to his delegates telling them not to protest on the convention floor, he went way too far.

He can't sit there and run on a political revolution, and then tell people that the revolution must not offend the DNC.

It depends on your interpretation of what the revolution means at this juncture. I think Bernie would say that the revolution's role now is to hold Hillary accountable for the promises and the concessions she's made. If Trump wins, well, all of that doesn't matter anymore, I think that's his perspective. I'd say a promise from Hillary isn't worth anything, 4 years is a long time to forget all of this.

Someone needs to interview Bernie again, after the election is done because he's probably not going to be completely frank until he knows his words aren't affecting the results.

Bernoe Sanders has never been a democrat. He has always been an independent who caucuses with the Democrats. He became a democrat to run for President only. He will return to being an independant who always caucuses with the democrats.

Seriously, how did you guys not know this?

Even I knew this, and I'm a fucking Canadian.

He'll probably be less well remembered 15 years from now than Ralph Nader is today.

He'll probably be less well remembered 15 years from now than Ralph Nader is today.
i agree. nader was around a long time and has a definite legacy. sanders was a nobody until this election. and now that he bailed on his followers, even if he wanted to keep it up, they wouldnt follow him. why would they?

It depends on your interpretation of what the revolution means at this juncture. I think Bernie would say that the revolution's role now is to hold Hillary accountable for the promises and the concessions she's made. If Trump wins, well, all of that doesn't matter anymore, I think that's his perspective. I'd say a promise from Hillary isn't worth anything, 4 years is a long time to forget all of this.

Someone needs to interview Bernie again, after the election is done because he's probably not going to be completely frank until he knows his words aren't affecting the results.

Good post.

I think part of my problem is that the protests on the convention floor was part of holding the DNC accountable.

Sounds like the media is just stirring up the pot.

Back