Bernie 2020?

Will Bernie Run For DNC Nomination In 2020?

• Total voters
Holy crap that would be dumb. Endorsing Gabbard, I mean. Definitely should endorse someone.

I just pulled her name because she was a vocal supporter for him in 2016. I don’t know what kind of relationships he has with others.

I just pulled her name because she was a vocal supporter for him in 2016. I don’t know what kind of relationships he has with others.

She's 37, not well-educated, not super bright, has a thin resume, and IMO is questionable ethically.

I'm not sure who he would endorse, but I think it would be someone much better than that, and I think his endorsement would (and should) carry some weight. My long-term view has been that Bernie is much smarter and more pragmatic than most of his supporters.

??? Didn't you read the post you're responding to? Cubo was actually agreeing with the point I made, though he then insisted that I said something I never did.

And you're just making your bad faith clearer by continuing to refuse to make your point explicit.
I don't care about your argument with Cubo. I care that you said he should kill himself. It was egregiously nasty. Have you considered apologizing to him?

And while you haven't asked me to kill myself, you habitually disparage my character whenever we disagree. You should stop. It's a shitty way to behave.

This forum is filled with people who disagree with each vociferously, but almost always with a modicum of decorum or at least some sense of limitation in how far they allow their attacks to go. You are exceptionally nasty in your attitude. I can't think of anyone else like that here who isn't swiftly banned. So again, I'd love to talk politics with you, but please amend your tone. Is this really a difficult thing for you?

I don't care about your argument with Cubo. I care that you said he should kill himself. It was egregiously nasty. Have you considered apologizing to him?

And while you haven't asked me to kill myself, you habitually disparage my character whenever we disagree. You should stop. It's a shitty way to behave.

This forum is filled with people who disagree with each vociferously, but almost always with a modicum of decorum or at least some sense of limitation in how far they allow their attacks to go. You are exceptionally nasty in your attitude. I can't think of anyone else like that here who isn't swiftly banned. So again, I'd love to talk politics with you, but please amend your tone. Is this really a difficult thing for you?

I think your refusal to outline your point speaks volumes. And I'm known as the nicest poster here.

2016 was it for Bernie.

I love him and don't think we'll see a candidate like him for decades and decades but even I'd have trouble supporting him in 2020 purely because of his age. If you support a candidate for president you have to assume he'd be capable of serving at least one, if not two terms.

He'd be 79 when elected, 83 after his first term, and 87 after his second! That's way too much really. Warren herself is kinda pushing it and she's 8 years younger.

pjl5ta7xvvp01.jpg

I'm pretty sure Bernie can't run as a dem due to the new rules the dems passed. You can't run as a dem and not be registered as a dem. Bernie is an independent. If he ran as an independent, Trump wins in a landslide. I honestly don't think the dems have anyone that will beat Trump in 2020. At this point Biden probably has the best shot.

Back