Berneil Dariush vs Makhachev. Who you got?

Mma23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think this would by far be Islam’s toughest match up in light weight today, if it ever happens

Last edited:
Yeah why not let makhachev fight dober this weekend first then we'll see

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember more clearly TJ Dillashaw's last fight than Islam, and he's been out with suspension for years.

I thought you were insinuating he was having bowel troubles and the Dober fight was in danger or something haha.
Shows how anxious I am to have him actually make it to the cage.
At this point until the ref actually asks him “are you ready” I’m not getting my hopes up

I thought you were insinuating he was having bowel troubles and the Dober fight was in danger or something haha.
Shows how anxious I am to have him actually make it to the cage.

Haha typo sorry

If I had to take one Id go Makhachev. Dariush tends to slow down in the later rounds and I don't think he can hang with Makhachevs tempo. Also I feel like Islams is better everywhere with better wrestling and faster hands.

Islam fights this weekend. I think it’s just counterproductive to look past that at this point. Give it until Sunday for this convo if Islam wins.

Marchelov only beats Benny if Benny is out of prime, which he could be. Prime Benny destroys any version of Marchelov within a round.

I remember more clearly TJ Dillashaw's last fight than Islam, and he's been out with suspension for years.

That's why there's DC and the shills here are for to remind you of Islam. (Islam the fighter)

I watch the DC and Ariel show every week and every week DC always bring up Islam usually and how Jones is still living rent-free in his head and haunting his dreams.

The fight would never happen. Islam would find some way to pull out no doubt

That's why there's DC and the shills here are for to remind you of Islam. (Islam the fighter)

I watch the DC and Ariel show every week and every week DC always bring up Islam usually and how Jones is still living rent-free in his head and haunting his dreams.
It's been a pretty tiresome almost 2 years of the same repeated things said about him.

Back