Bernardo out of ADCC with broken foot :(

on Instagram

It brings me much sadness to announce here that Im out of the Adcc. In 15 years of BJJ something happened to me that I never saw before, two days before the tournament (wednesday night) I was showing one technique and my training partner fell over my foot, and it seems like I broke my foot Its unbelievable, I was not even training, I was just showing techniques at a Seminar at Alliance.. Its one dream going away, but everything that happens in life happens for a reason and I cant complain about this year, it has been the best year of my whole career and life! Im so sorry about all my friends, fans and everyone who was cheering for me, its one dream that pulled out from my hands, but I hope I still have more dreams to come true...

Really disappointing. His absence kills a lot of the excitement in the 99+ kilo division, IMO.

Heart Breaking! Wish him the best.

All my money is on Joao Gabriel Rocha now.

God damn what the fuck, all the people with techniques I was excited to see in adcc are falling out.

First braulio and now this.

God damn what the fuck, all the people with techniques I was excited to see in adcc are falling out.

First braulio and now this.

I feel the same. All the guys I wanted to see have either pulled out or weren't invited.
Couldn't justify paying the money to watch it this year.

Back