Bernard Hopkins plans on having Danny Garcia train w/ Black fighters in N. Philly

Garcia has skill. Anyone that can stand in the pocket as much as he does and not take consistent flush shots has some craft. Of course, he has a granite chin, as well. He deserves a fight against Mayweather.

The point was that if Danny were to fight Floyd, he can go work with fighters and trainers that understand Floyd's skillset and style.

I wanna see him fight Mayweather. Most intiguing fight (IMO) out there fight now.

Bernard did make one very true comment in regards to Mexican/Chicano fighters Vs. Floyd. These guy's just don't have the tools to trouble him, If you look at his fights with JMM, Guerrero, Ortiz and Canelo, None of them gave him much of a real scare. Only Mosley and cotto really pushed floyd at all. I hope we have seen the last of these floyd/Mexico fights, we know how those stories will end.
I Would not mind to see May eventually fight one or more of the following: Garcia, Thurman, Lara, Bradley, or the winner of Maidana/Broner or Martirosyan/Andrade at 154. No more no hopers please, Ie. Rios or Soto Karass.

Bernard did make one very true comment in regards to Mexican/Chicano fighters Vs. Floyd. These guy's just don't have the tools to trouble him, If you look at his fights with JMM, Guerrero, Ortiz and Canelo, None of them gave him much of a real scare. Only Mosley and cotto really pushed floyd at all. I hope we have seen the last of these floyd/Mexico fights, we know how those stories will end.
In turn Would not mind to see May eventually fight one or more of the following: Garcia, Thurman, Lara, Bradley, or the winner of Maidana/Broner or Martirosyan/Andrade at 154. No more no hopers please, Ie. Rios or Soto Karass.

Part of Floyd's fortune is because of the Latino/Mexican market

Between De La Hoya and Canelo, his worst PPV draw was against Mosley, also fighting on Mexican holidays help a lot

Floyd has struggled a little bit against other brothers. I agree with B Hop.

[YT]EZ_mzW5Teng[/YT]

Good interview I liked it. Can't help laugh at Hopkin now using culture in place of race these days- does sound a bit better though. Looks healthy for an old boxer too

if Danny trains with BHops, he'll never lose to a white boy!

Garcia is Puerto Rican and they have known to have some slick boxers.

The guys who have come closest to beating Mayweather were of Mexican descent--Jose Luis Castillo and Oscar de la Hoya.

Back