Bern won't play if Donaldo owns Clips next year

lol I hope this happens. Another fake bullshit protest about nothing.

then again, this actually didn't have lebron saying anything so..

This and this. This is the union trying to bully the owners into a 3/4 majority. Silver isn't going to hold the vote until he knows he has that majority in his pocket.

I'm so tired of this circus drama. Everyone is a fucking actor. Everyone wields these ideas and positions theatrically, and it cheapens the very nature of their intent. What's next? Am I going to have to hear Drake threaten to lock his next album in the vault for all eternity if Donaldo isn't sent to Gitmo?

No, pls Drake. i lissen 2 ur beats on my Beats.

How much do you think these minorities care about other minorities?

Michael Smith On ESPN numbers never lie asked if the players would be threatening to not play and protest if Sterling had talked shit about women, or about gays, or latinos?

If you care about minorities, shouldn't you care about ALL minorities?

Would they be threatening to play if Sterling called all women Bitches and said he didn't want them at the games? What is he called all gays f***s and said he didn't want them at the games?

Would the players be making as big a production out of it?

looks like Bern is denying it and Mason has backed off this stance.

Bern was lying when he said he was sitting out and he's lying now about saying it in the first place.

after all of the drama, I'm rooting for Sterling out of spite due to all of these fake self righteous twats, and for the ultimate rustling.

I thought what Donaldo said was way over the line, but it's kind of crazy how some people act like he is Hitler. Goebbels, maybe.

looks like Bern is denying it and Mason has backed off this stance.

Bern was lying when he said he was sitting out and he's lying now about saying it in the first place.

after all of the drama, I'm rooting for Sterling out of spite due to all of these fake self righteous twats, and for the ultimate rustling.
This is basically where I'm at. The fucking sense of entitlement on the part of the self-righteous PC crusaders (who don't want to spend any time seriously reviewing the comments of people like Larry Johnson) has me pulling for a guy I find morally repugnant.

Bravo, I guess.

The Timberwolves have quit playing out of protest.

I am curious as to how this is news. It isn't like the league and the other owners didn't know what a racist d-bag Sterling is. Would the league act the same if similar words came out of a players mouth? Have people forgotten about the shit that would come out of Jordan's mouth? The Clippers will lose so much value from lost sponsors and players that unless he makes an all out apology he has to sell the team to get value out of it.

The Timberwolves have quit playing out of protest.
90.gif

2422850-6170058948-i-see.png

How much do you think these minorities care about other minorities?

Michael Smith On ESPN numbers never lie asked if the players would be threatening to not play and protest if Sterling had talked shit about women, or about gays, or latinos?

If you care about minorities, shouldn't you care about ALL minorities?

Would they be threatening to play if Sterling called all women Bitches and said he didn't want them at the games? What is he called all gays f***s and said he didn't want them at the games?

Would the players be making as big a production out of it?
Oh, I missed this. It appears we're on the same page, but I'll use the platform you've afforded me, and answer this question by asking another:

Do you think the Clippers wouldn't be willing to pull off an actual boycott and walk off the floor if they didn't get the Collective Bargaining Agreement they wanted? Do you think Lebron would hesitate to commit to leading a player's strike next season if they weren't getting the CBA they wanted?

I think Lebron is a tumbling tumbling dickweed. This is why I wish Kobe was still the face of the league, for all his douchebaggery, he wouldn't give two fucks about this and he certainly wouldn't act all pious high and mighty about it. Koobs would probably just tell the media he doesn't give a shit what that other 1 percenter said as he speeds away in his 15th unnecessary bright pink Ferrari with 3 white bitches crammed in the back.

Koobs is true to the game and doesn't front when it comes to acting like the entitled pro athlete he believes he is.

Back