Bern won't play if Donaldo owns Clips next year

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score
stupid

what about the fans bern?!?

His steroid supplier will be at maximum rustle. Lebald will look like Kenynan sprinter if he sits out a year

Then why is he still playing now? The players are the kings of fake protests right now.

His steroid supplier will be at maximum rustle. Lebald will look like Kenynan sprinter if he sits out a year

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

what has lebern ever done for black people?

He betrayed all of his explosive friends when he left Cleveland.

Not surprising that LeBron seems to be doing whatever he can to make this crap about himself.

This. They are hypocrites.

I agree. Been a fan of the Clippers since the last couple years of Norm Nixon.
Sterling has been known to do things and these comments just proved he is a racist.
Donald owned a team before LeBron was playing ball and before a lot of the players were born. The NBA should have got him out a long time ago if they were gonna do it. He's had discrimination lawsuits against him a long time ago. Now what he said is his view, belief, opinion, whatever. Should he lose his team over it? I wonder how many other owners are racists? They just don't say stupid shit and get caught.
But if players really want to make an impact, sit out the season.
I really thought the Clips were not gonna play.

Oh, and Fuck Lebron Lames.

If the NBA had to votes to get rid of Donald, he would be gone by now.

He aint going nowhere. Fingers crossed the players do something big, maybe not play the finals this year.

Then why is he still playing now? The players are the kings of fake protests right now.

If the NBA had to votes to get rid of Donald, he would be gone by now.

He aint going nowhere.
This and this. This is the union trying to bully the owners into a 3/4 majority. Silver isn't going to hold the vote until he knows he has that majority in his pocket.

I'm so tired of this circus drama. Everyone is a fucking actor. Everyone wields these ideas and positions theatrically, and it cheapens the very nature of their intent. What's next? Am I going to have to hear Drake threaten to lock his next album in the vault for all eternity if Donaldo isn't sent to Gitmo?

No, pls Drake. i lissen 2 ur beats on my Beats.

Back