Bermudez-Guida... Who do you think takes it

attftl86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Bermudez, I think he's very well rounded and the only flaw he's shown once, is in his sub-defense, but since being submitted, he's looked flawless in that department, also he can be a bit chinny, he tends to get dropped often but he recovers ridiculously fast and fights on like it never happened.

How do you guys think he will fare against Guida? Guida looked back to old form against Kawajiri, constant pressure and grinding. Do guys think Bermudez can take the pressure that Guida can potentially bring? Aside from Mendez, Guida has proven to be a pretty durable fighter and difficult to finish, even if you're beating him handily he will still make you work at a high pace.

How do you guys see it going?

Hopefully bermudez, so he have new contenders, but i would pick guida over almost anyone

Hoping for Dennis....And he definitely has a good chance...Solid wrestling and decent strength in his stand up...With the right game plan...dennis all day..

I think Bermudez is going to open a lot of eyes in this fight. Gonna be 7 inna row and closing in on a title fight.

the first thread about this topic with 6 pages

I think Guida win a UD by moving constantly and clapping his hands after each rounds.

I think Bermudez is going to open a lot of eyes in this fight. Gonna be 7 inna row and closing in on a title fight.

Crazy how he gets no talk despite being on a 6 fight winning streak. He looked fantastic against Hettes in a fight a lot of people though Hettes was going to sub him.

Crazy how he gets no talk despite being on a 6 fight winning streak. He looked fantastic against Hettes in a fight a lot of people though Hettes was going to sub him.

Yeah, not enough respect IMO. People thought Hettes would sub him when Hettes has underwhelmed other than that Nam performance, which sadly means very little with the way Nam Phan has gotten beaten all around the octagon. Him and Matt Brown have close to the same win streak yet Dennis is hardly considered a contender. Maybe its the weight difference, who knows?

After this fight though, it'll be 7 in a row and hopefully he gets the respect he deserves. He's closing in on a title shot.

This is a tough one, I wanna say Clay but Bermudez is on a good streak and hits very hard. Fuck it i'm going with Bermudez

Bermudez by a gritty decision. I believe Bermudez is the better more powerful wrestler.

Bermudez is taking this one Via UD.

Bermudez will challenge the belt in 2015. Book it.

Back