Berchelt vs Valdez Feb.20 ESPN

Nice. Berchelt should take this.

I was wondering when this would be. Hopefully Berchelt can return 100%.

Last edited:
Just another re-scheduled date to Valdez’s ass whoopin...

If Valdez only utilized his talents correctly. I’m always confused when I see him fight. Oh look God gave me power, speed, explosiveness, twitchiness, even got myself a new trainer and the best possible roadmap to success!

TIME TO SPAM 10000 LEFT HOOKS IN A BLOOD BATH FUCK YEAH!!!

then again the dude is easy to love because of it

Gabriel Flores Jr. will take on former world champion Andrew Cancio in a super featherweight showdown as the co-feature to the clash between WBC super featherweight titlist Miguel Berchelt and Oscar Valdez on Feb. 20 from the MGM Grand Bubble in Las Vegas on ESPN, Carl Moretti, vice president of boxing operations for Top Rank, told BoxingScene.com.

Cancio (21-5-2, 16 KOs) will be making his Top Rank debut more than one year after signing a multi-fight deal with Bob Arum’s promotional outfit.

gabe-flores%20(3)_3.jpg

Cancio was formerly signed with Golden Boy but released from his contract on Thanksgiving week 2019 shortly after he made negative comments toward Oscar De La Hoya regarding his lack of promotion. Cancio then lost his fight and title to Renee Alvarado, and their relationship was severed.

Berchelt I think has him done in 8.
Berchelt doesnt seem to get alot of talk when it comes to his left but he has a nice hook to both the head and body and an uppercut to the head and body and he likes to double up and switch between each shot and placement.
He does his most damage against punchers who like to sit down and throw and that's Valdez up and down.
Good chance Valdez gets caught like he did against Lopez. And early.

Berchelt is a beast. Top 15 P4P IMO

I wanna see this dude fight Tank or Loma next @ SFW

He’s unheralded but the guy is a flat-out killer and he’s no one-trick poney. He can both walk down his man or box on the back foot. I don’t think top dogs will see him as a great risk-reward kind of opponent.

Back