Bent the Bastard this morning

one day i want to become an 'underhanded bastard'......lol

nice .

demon hunter aint too shabby neither dude

propz

Yes boss! My next goal is the hexabastard, I tried one a few weeks back and barely dented it. Hopefully within a few months.

You're amking scarily rapid progress, keep training hard and you'll make it.

This thread makes Smashy angry at not bending regularly.

You're amking scarily rapid progress, keep training hard and you'll make it.

This thread makes Smashy angry at not bending regularly.

Thank you! I think it's just a matter of time. Yesterday I bent a 6.5" red, and my bending session before that I bent my first 1/4"x6" square while practising "posting" one arm. I'll try the hexabastard again in a couple weeks.

This thread makes me angry at a lot of things.

*hugs*

Does this mean your are now certified in bastardry?

Sweet bend, amigo.

Sorry for bumping an old topic, but I'm officially certified now. #75 on the bastard list.

WHOOOO!!!!

BENDERBAG1

Old thread, but good stuff. I used to LOVE short steel and horse shoe bending but have since given it up now that I have healthy knees and can train the big 3.

I'm #87 on the 7" bastard list, #50 on the 6" bastard list and #16 on the Golden Bastard list, I've had better bends but those are from when I first got into bending, many others I never bothered to "cert". My most favorite ever bend was a 6.5" Shiny Bastard that was one tough SOB, almost blacked out twice on the crush, awesome stuff.

Anyone else here still into short steel bending? My fastest Bastard bend in thin suede wraps was 16.8 seconds, best bend ever was a 4.5" x 5/16" piece of CRS in under two minutes... that was after two Starbucks coffee energy drinks and a dip of Copenhagen extra long cut.

Back