Benson, the latest ufc champ to face reality outside the ufc.

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
It's a cruel world out there.

skysports-bellator-243-michael-chandler_5061667.jpg

He’s in his late 30s and he’s had damn near 40 professional fights. It happens. That and he basically has vision out of one of his eyes.

That ain’t the same Bendo that won the belt. If you think it is, I don’t know what to tell you.

That and it’s Michael Chandler. Not exactly a chump.

How many fights has Benson had outside of the UFC? Is Chandler not a good fighter? Isn't Benson past his prime? Wouldn't Chandler be a ranked 155'er in the UFC?

Isn't this this thread fucking stupid.

<{hfved}>
Benson's been gone like 7 years and has lost multiple fights including one to Michael Chandler via split decision.
split decision is benson's middle name. but he is getting finished now. and as soon as a fighter gets finished he is either past his prime or he was never good.

Chandler is also an absolutely amazing fighter and man I would hope he somehow ends up with a ufc contract because there's so many great fights.

Idk Chandler looked so bad against Will Brooks I doubt he becomea champ in UFC. Usada would end him

What's this supposed to say tho? He's definitely not the only first ufc top fighter to go out and lose. There's always been killers outside the ufc, the ufc just has the biggest talent pools in one place for most devisions, that doesn't mean they can't be beaten tho by other organisation champions.

Benson was fading long before left the UFC. Thread is like 6 years late.

Nope. In the Bellator he's not getting luck in split decisions like he used too. He has to be more aggressive to win and his style changed

I don't even hate Benson, but it was kinda satisfying watching him get slept. Happy for Chandler.

Back