Benson post fight speech

He needs to use less crazy eyes when he talking about Christ.

He handled it well. It helped that he has a ton of respect for Cowboy.

Usually when this happens the loser gets on the mic and blames the other fighter. It's not the other fighters fault. It's the judges fault. Like when Kennedy got beat down by Romero. He didn't blame the ref. He chased Romero down in the locker rooms to cry how unfair it was.

You could see it on his face he knew the decision was utter bullshit and that part of him wanted to say something, but he stayed the bigger man and didn't whine. Mad respect for that. Shame it goes now as 2 fight losing streak on his record

He didn't have to say anything. His grossly overdone post decision reaction face said it all.

Edit:
GrippingSerpentineAnaconda.gif

Last edited:
I though he won but lets be honest, neither guy was doing much damage. Bendo outstruck him but it looked like the dudes were just sparring out there. He threw like 20 of those side front thigh kicks that did absolutely no damage.

Bendo doesnt deserved so much hate, not his fault if judges gave him splits in the past...

henderson needs to tighten up his game and develop more of a killer instinct, otherwise, his career will be determined by judges - sometimes good, sometimes bad!

He shouldnt have worn the Seahawks shirt. Like how dumb are you to do that in front of the judges in Boston?

Made me a fan.....of his personality.

He didn't have to say anything. His grossly overdone post decision reaction face said it all.

Edit:
GrippingSerpentineAnaconda.gif

Nor did Cowboy. His shoulder shrug and apology to Benson said it all. Crap decision.

Benson is pure class.

Every now and then I watch a fight and feel like I"m seeing something different from everyone else. Cerrone vs Bendo was one of those fights. I didn't have the sound on for the first two rounds and felt that it was a close (somewhat boring) fight but I had the slight edge for Cerrone. I had the sound on for the 3rd and was kind of shocked to hear Rogan speak as though Bendo had it wrapped up. I thought Ben clearly won the 3rd but I was really surprised that everyone thought Bendo won the fight.

I'd rewatch it to see what I'm missing but I don't really want to sit through it again.

In regards to his reaction that was about as close as someone can come to losing it but pulling it in instead.

Maybe the fact the striking was = in the 2nd if you remove the thigh kicks, and it's basically impossible to give a guy a round who landed less than half the total strikes of his opponent.

Should have tried to fight and not spar with Cerrone.

Never leave it to the judges.

It blows my mind how people say that 'never leave it to the judges'. You're not talking about a couple of bar brawlers you're talking about world class fighters. Yeah you're right shit game plan from Bendo he should have just knocked him out, I bet he wishes he'd thought of that now!

He shouldnt have worn the Seahawks shirt. Like how dumb are you to do that in front of the judges in Boston?

I agree and think that he may have been emotional about being booed thinking the crowd were booing him, his performance or what he was saying instead of the fact that he was wearing their SB opponent's shirt.

The irony is, everyone started to hating him after Frankie's whining..

Bendo was always classy, bit of too much jesus in his speech but it's just his lifestyle, I accept that.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

(re: point fighting style)

Hi initial reaction was quite funny but I think he won that fight - I understand why Cerrone didn't say that he felt he lost but you could tell by his body language he wasn't happy

Back