"Benson Henderson vs Gilbert Melendez targeted for UFC on fox 7"

Mitchsmith08

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about this? What does this mean for the Eddie Alverez situation? Do they not plan on him coming until later down the road? Are they just going to throw him in there against anyone? What's your guys though on this? The site is mmafighting.com

Melendez gets hurt and the fight never comes to fruition. My honest thoughts about it.

awesome. Gil deserves it. Let's do it. I just hope he's fully healed. His shoulder was really fucked up. 4 months should be a good enough time. Awesome fight. Glad they're doing it and not putting it off.

Im going to this card no matter what but with this fight on it I gotta say FUCK YES!!!!!!!

Bendo: "I'm so happy with my new contract, finally got the % of PPV clause in."
White: "Here's to you being our standard free TV star!"

Good Gil deserves it, but he'll have to really be locked into beat the Bendo that just throttled Diaz.

Dude Alvarez isn't even the Bellator champion, why would he get an instant title shot?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wanna set Bendo vs. Pettis. Or Bendo vs. Cerrone, but I guess that was never supposed to happen yet anyway...

still think if Pettis gets a dominant win over Cerrone and calls out Bendo in the cage we'll get that fight

How do you guys feel about this? What does this mean for the Eddie Alverez situation? Do they not plan on him coming until later down the road? Are they just going to throw him in there against anyone? What's your guys though on this? The site is mmafighting.com

What does Alvarez have to do with anything?

He's not a champ. When he comes over he should fight a fringe top 10 LW to see where he belongs.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wanna set Bendo vs. Pettis. Or Bendo vs. Cerrone, but I guess that was never supposed to happen yet anyway...

bendo has fought pettis once, and cerrone twice, and you'd rather see those rematches before him fighting gil melendez?

What does Alvarez have to do with anything?

He's not a champ. When he comes over he should fight a fringe top 10 LW to see where he belongs.

you must not be following his UFC negotiations. His contract says instant title shot.

you must not be following his UFC negotiations. His contract says instant title shot.

Definitely not following them other than the Bellator lawsuit BS. That is crazy to me, in a pretty deep division why does he deserve a title shot?!

Back