benson henderson says he wants to retire @ 33

That's fine by me. Not a very exciting fighter, albeit skilled.

I think he has decent chance of winning that belt at some point.

Just like Jesus

large.gif

That's fine by me. Not a very exciting fighter, albeit skilled.
He used to be when he fought in the WEC. I don't really know what happened though. It honestly seems like he just doesn't give a shit about finishing fights nowadays.

While I can only speak for myself, as a prospective fighter, this makes no sense to me. I'm never gonna be that guy; I wouldn't mind losing in spectacular fashion every once in a while if the trade-off was literally not winning by decision (ever).

He should retire he sucks and isn't at his peak anymore .. he don't want to go down like chuck losing a bunch in a row

I'm never gonna be that guy; I wouldn't mind losing in spectacular fashion every once in a while if the trade-off was literally not winning by decision (ever).

That's probably how 99% of fighters initially think. Once they are making good money and rely on it as their main source of income and have to think about providing for their family, I'm sure that show+win money is far more important than a potential POTN/FOTN bonus.

Smart move, avoiding all negative, lasting physical condition.

How about right now?

Pettis accepts Bendo's request to choose challengers and eliminates him entirely from the LW picture. :icon_lol:

I'll be honest. The only reason I opened this thread originally was to see funny responses on the first page. I never expected what we got in the second post by Luger. Someone needs to give that dude an award.

Meh

Don't think anyone will car

So if he stays at ufc he'll fight 6 more times.

His fights are fun to watch. Just cuz he goes to distance a lot doesn't make him a boring fighter.

Back