benson henderson says he wants to retire @ 33

LW is too tough right now.

Top 5 yea, but not champ...

The Holy Spirit will talk him out of it. He might still be making a good coin at 33. His wife will want him out of the house any, just like Ozzy Osbourne's wife... Hey, get out of the kitchen and go on the road.

if he wins another split decision saturday, i will never watch him fight again.

Via Split Decision!

How does he get a shot when Pettis stays injured? Maybe he will take the interim after Pettis gets injured in his next fight.

Good, only 2.5 years left to watch him dry hump opponents and get judges' nods when he shouldn't get them.

He should retire now. Don't like his fights. He never gets his belt back while Pettis is champ anyways. He's one of those fighters that wouldve lost most fights if they were scored on damage more, andiif knees and soccer kicks were allowed.

Wtf are you talking about, If it were by damage then without a doubt he would of had more clear UDs. Frankie did NOTHING in their fights. He kicked Frankie's ass in the First fight with a close second fight. Draw at worst. He destroyed Diaz. Gil tried to point fight the entire fight against him, but yet you blame that on Bendo. He beat Gil in a clear 3-2 UD. Pettis caught him in an early armbar. Josh never threatened once, and just was content to jump on his back and do nothing. Ben tripled or quadrupled Josh's strikes, and they were more damaging as well. Dude gets so much hate because he is a christian. Well I am a religious critic and agnostic and he is my favorite fighter. It shows that the best at 155 are all very well matched.

No way he retires in three years. The way Pettis is defending his title he'll have two title defenses in a two year span. Granted he beats Melendez which I think he will, and if the UFC will grant Bendo another title shot to someone he lost to twice. Also, depending on if he can keep his win streak going.

*Chirps*

And nobody will remember him. Please, retire now.

Wtf are you talking about, If it were by damage then without a doubt he would of had more clear UDs. Frankie did NOTHING in their fights. He kicked Frankie's ass in the First fight with a close second fight. Draw at worst. He destroyed Diaz. Gil tried to point fight the entire fight against him, but yet you blame that on Bendo. He beat Gil in a clear 3-2 UD. Pettis caught him in an early armbar. Josh never threatened once, and just was content to jump on his back and do nothing. Ben tripled or quadrupled Josh's strikes, and they were more damaging as well. Dude gets so much hate because he is a christian. Well I am a religious critic and agnostic and he is my favorite fighter. It shows that the best at 155 are all very well matched.

incredibly-stupid.gif

meh, it isn't his belt and whilst Pettis holds it he'll never get it back imo. Pettis has his number.

It's not so much the Pettis has his number as much as it is that Pettis is always on the bench and will defend it once every 2 years.

Back