Benson Henderson says B.J. Penn is lightweight GOAT.

Ofc he is entitled to have an opinion, even of it is dead wrong.

I know what’s happening... BJ is trying to look like shit to diminish the fact GSP beat him twice. It all makes sense now...

Remember when Aldo looked awful for a ton of 145lb weigh ins? Now he fights at 135lbs. Mcgregor just had undisciplined cuts. Not enough dieting and mainly water cutting. Aldo was no different. Mcgregor and many others wing their weight cuts for some reason.

Oh, I know. I'm not a fan of cutting big weight. Most I ever cut myself was like 17 pounds. My point was Conor at 170 still looked cut and muscular, compared to BJ who looked soft and bloated. Then look at his record at 45 compared to above. Cutting big weight attributed greatly to his success.

Oh, I know. I'm not a fan of cutting big weight. Most I ever cut myself was like 17 pounds. My point was Conor at 170 still looked cut and muscular, compared to BJ who looked soft and bloated. Then look at his record at 45 compared to above. Cutting big weight attributed greatly to his success.
His weight cutting wasn’t that extreme at fw. Volkanovski entered the cage at 166lbs for ufc 232. Imagine his walk around. Ortega walks around at 185. Holloway was 178lbs on fight night for one of the Aldo fights. Edson Barboza is a FW. Giga is Edson’s size if not bigger than Edson. All of these guys besides volk have about 2 inches on Mcgregor. He was smaller than Dustin when they fought at FW as well. Don’t forget Siver was a WW as well. I don’t feel Mcgregor was out of place at FW. His record got worse after he got distracted with boxing training and became rich. I feel his decline can be attributed to this instead of weight.

His weight cutting wasn’t that extreme at fw. Volkanovski entered the cage at 166lbs for ufc 232. Imagine his walk around. Ortega walks around at 185. Holloway was 178lbs on fight night for one of the Aldo fights. Edson Barboza is a FW. Giga is Edson’s size if not bigger than Edson. All of these guys besides volk have about 2 inches on Mcgregor. He was smaller than Dustin when they fought at FW as well. Don’t forget Siver was a WW as well. I don’t feel Mcgregor was out of place at FW. His record got worse after he got distracted with boxing training and became rich. I feel his decline can be attributed to this instead of weight.

I disagree. He's 3-4 above FW, finished in all 4 losses. Most think he should be 2-5.

I disagree. He's 3-4 above FW, finished in all 4 losses. Most think he should be 2-5.
Most? There’s no way mcgregor didn’t win 1,2,4 against Diaz. Rd 2 is the “questionable” round and he dropped Nate 2 in it. Nates late resurgence wasn’t enough to steal the round. Mcgregor at LW before boxing looked complelety different than mcgregor at LW after boxing. It’s a shame honestly.

Most? There’s no way mcgregor didn’t win 1,2,4 against Diaz. Rd 2 is the “questionable” round and he dropped Nate 2 in it. Nates late resurgence wasn’t enough to steal the round. Mcgregor at LW before boxing looked complelety different than mcgregor at LW after boxing. It’s a shame honestly.

He had one fight at LW prior to his Floyd fight, and that was his only win. Of course he "looked different" - lol. Either way, the fact remains he had much more success when he cut a lot of weight to make 45 than he did while moving up. He made a name for himself fighting below his natural weight class, while BJ made a name for himself fighting above his natural weight class. That was and still is my initial point. I get it, you're a Conor fan. That's cool, but the fact that you're a fan of his doesn't change reality, my dude. It is what it is. No worries.

All fighters, huh? It's not like BJ holds the record for most consecutive losses, right?

<Dany07>

Most fighters future would be the same too dude if they stay to long.. look at ceronne . Look at chuck , come on dude , you should know better.

He had one fight at LW prior to his Floyd fight, and that was his only win. Of course he "looked different" - lol. Either way, the fact remains he had much more success when he cut a lot of weight to make 45 than he did while moving up. He made a name for himself fighting below his natural weight class, while BJ made a name for himself fighting above his natural weight class. That was and still is my initial point. I get it, you're a Conor fan. That's cool, but the fact that you're a fan of his doesn't change reality, my dude. It is what it is. No worries.
He's never missed weight. He started his career at FW. He never almost passed out on the scale at FW like Aldo did at ufc 218. How was he fighting below his natural weight class? I get it, you're a Conor hater. That's cool, but the fact that you're a hater doesn't change reality, my dude. It is what it is. No worries.

Fun fact about Penn:

He is the only fighter in UFC to have a finish in all of the available 5 rounds, all of them were in championship fights, and they go in numerical order:

• Hughes - 1st round
  • Stevenson - 2nd round
  • Sherk - 3rd round
  • Florian - 4th round
  • Sanchez - 5th round

Not that it means anything, just a weird little tidbit.

He's never missed weight. He started his career at FW. He never almost passed out on the scale at FW like Aldo did at ufc 218. How was he fighting below his natural weight class? I get it, you're a Conor hater. That's cool, but the fact that you're a hater doesn't change reality, my dude. It is what it is. No worries.

Oh, for fuck's sake, little buddy. If he's ripped and muscular at 170, clearly his natural weightclass isn't 25 lbs lower. If he was fat, soft, bloated, and out of shape at 170, you'd have more of a case. Just look at him here:

maxresdefault.jpg

ufc194-weighins-047.png

You can barely recognize his face. That's cutting a lot of weight, and it attributed to his success. He has a losing record above 145 lbs. Here is what he looks like when not cutting to 145:

R.940dda07713b4943470393c9bab7dc30

Doesn't even look like the same person. Be real, homie.

Never cared for Bendo, but after saying something so pimp I gotta say...not bad.

BJ Penn is the most legendary 155'er straight up G

Reactions: Gio
Oh, for fuck's sake, little buddy. If he's ripped and muscular at 170, clearly his natural weightclass isn't 25 lbs lower. If he was fat, soft, bloated, and out of shape at 170, you'd have more of a case. Just look at him here:

maxresdefault.jpg

ufc194-weighins-047.png

You can barely recognize his face. That's cutting a lot of weight, and it attributed to his success. He has a losing record above 145 lbs. Here is what he looks like when not cutting to 145:

R.940dda07713b4943470393c9bab7dc30

Doesn't even look like the same person. Be real, homie.
jose-aldo-ufc-245-official-weigh-ins.jpg

images

Below is an aldo 145 lb weigh in above is his 135lb weigh in. How is it that the heavier weigh in has the more drawn in face? It's because below Aldo was simply just cutting water. Above Aldo dieted and then cut. All those pics show is that Mcgregor doesn't need to diet at all to make 145lb. He can just cut water which is unhealthy, but it shows that his cut isn't insane. Be real, homie.

jose-aldo-ufc-245-official-weigh-ins.jpg

images

Below is an aldo 145 lb weigh in above is his 135lb weigh in. How is it that the heavier weigh in has the more drawn in face? It's because below Aldo was simply just cutting water. Above Aldo dieted and then cut. All those pics show is that Mcgregor doesn't need to diet at all to make 145lb. He can just cut water which is unhealthy, but it shows that his cut isn't insane. Be real, homie.

Using different angles of a different fighter's weight-ins does not negate the fact that Conor cut big weight and had more success because of it. You're desperate to defy reality for some reason. Why? Aldo has nothing to do with Conor or Penn at different weight classes.

Using different angles of a different fighter's weight-ins does not negate the fact that Conor cut big weight and had more success because of it. You're desperate to defy reality for some reason. Why? Aldo has nothing to do with Conor or Penn at different weight classes.
jeez, you brought up weigh in pics to say they proved size. i then showed they only prove dehydration. His weight cuts weren't any bigger than Poirier at FW, Holloway at FW, Siver at FW. So out of 7 FW fights he cut more weight than his opponent in 4 of them. Almost half of his fights he wasn't even the heavier guy. You're desperate to defy reality for some reason. Why?

Fun fact about Penn:

He is the only fighter in UFC to have a finish in all of the available 5 rounds, all of them were in championship fights, and they go in numerical order:

• Hughes - 1st round
  • Stevenson - 2nd round
  • Sherk - 3rd round
  • Florian - 4th round
  • Sanchez - 5th round

Not that it means anything, just a weird little tidbit.

You saying he would've beat Frankie if it was a 6 rounder?

Back