Benson Henderson: "My Biggest Fault With UFC Fans Is Sometimes, TOO Passionate"

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
10552708.png

It boggled my mind that JDS was booed today... A guy who has been going for the kill and delivering amazing knock outs for the longest time against high level comp... gets booed...

Americans....

Everyone who booed JDS last night should get a ticket to a free "seminar" at Team Nogueira.

Armbar practice.
Snap or snap.

It boggled my mind that JDS was booed today... A guy who has been going for the kill and delivering amazing knock outs for the longest time against high level comp... gets booed...

Americans....

As if brazilian fans dont boo the heck out of any fighter thats not brazilian everytime its a UFC event in brazil

If the fight happened in brazil they'ed boo Cain even if he won

As if brazilian fans dont boo the heck out of any fighter thats not brazilian everytime its a UFC event in brazil

That doesnt make it any better. In fact thats the exact same problem.

Very true. The booing did irk me, though.

Yes it is

But he tried to make it seem like only americans do it with the "Americans...." comment

That's probably because the vast majority of american UFC events are choruses of USA. USA. USA. and booing.

It's not excusable for the Brazilians, but considering they get one or two cards a year, I expect them to be a bit more passionate about it.

It's all wrong though.

They should just fight in Japan where everyone is focused, polite, and knowledged about MMA. *Calm applause when anything eventful happens.*

Americans....

And he is genuinely humble guy. I don't agree with your Americans comment, it happens everywhere.

common Ben, dnt be like that bro, all things through christ man, all things through christ.

And he is genuinely humble guy. I don't agree with your Americans comment, it happens everywhere.

LOL. I thought they would start chanting "U-S-A! U-S-A!" after booing the Brazilian. It's the American thing to do.

He should have said sports fans. People wanted mma to become a big boy sport. This is one of the things big boy sports have to deal with.

Back