Benson Henderson: "Mackenzie Dern Will Be Bigger Than Ronda Rousey"

Didn't Bendo also say Yaotzin Meza was "championship material"?

good debut , the other girl had a kickboxing record so we will have to wait and see in more fights.

ok watching like 10 seconds of this video.... she has potential... unlike Gabi Garcia who looks like the brother of mary in something about mary when she fights

prFx4FO.jpg

nDPmDOD.jpg

Is it tough for her to make weight? Weight cuts can wreak havoc on women's assets. I know a woman who used to do fitness comps (or something along those lines) and ended up with implants. Her boobs were like deflated bags. Dern looks as though she's got some extra weight that doesn't exactly benefit her performance. Certainly good for marketability, though.

She is already starting off better by having female MMA fans because of what Ronda built....and because she's far better looking.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/8...ckenzie-dern-will-be-bigger-than-ronda-rousey

Benson Henderson: Mackenzie Dern ‘will be bigger than Ronda Rousey'

By Shaun Al-Shatti@shaunalshatti on Aug 8, 2016, 5:30p

enson Henderson's MMA Lab has long been one of the top fight camps in the world. However one of the team's brightest stars is still in the infancy of her mixed martial arts career.

At the age of 23, jiu-jitsu prodigy Mackenzie Dern showcased her vast potential at Legacy FC 58 in July, dominating Kenia Rosas to win her professional debut with a one-sided decision. Now, with her first step out of the way, Henderson sees big things ahead in Dern's fighting future.

"She will be bigger than Ronda Rousey before Ronda Rousey lost," Henderson said Monday on The MMA Hour. "She's going to be huge. She's going to be big. She has an excellent work ethic."

Last edited by a moderator:
[insert mean spirited fat joke here]

Mackenzie is the best though, I can't wait to see her in the UFC.

VswNaJ4.gif

Not unless she starts stepping up her Starbucks game

I couldn't pass Dern's guard and I'm not sure I'd even try. War Dern.

Back