Benson Henderson: "Let's see who's game at 170 lbs???"

RumbleLaughing.jpg
I don't get why he thinks he will find success at 170 why he's lost 2 in a row at 155.

I don't think this is going to work out for him. But I've been wrong before.

This. Those three guys would have their way with him IMO. He might win a few fights against top-ten WW's, but not many.

3 rounds he could win a decision over Condit but the other 2 would win.

He would be better off only taking 5 rounders at ww. May aswell use every advantage he can. The Lombards Woodleys Hendricks' to name a few cant keep up.

Brown vs Henderson or GSPs first fight back

What is he talking about that's unfair? The decision in that razor close fight he was just in?

Sometimes a weightclass change is what it takes to boost a fighters career.

Maybe he can get something done at 170 I don't see it happening but hell even Nate went up and had some sort of success.

He's not a small lw at all. He'll probably be undersized at 170 though. It's why we really need a 163 division. Guys like Diego have nowhere to go.

Ben is a small lightweight and will get destroyed at 170

This. Those three guys would have their way with him IMO. He might win a few fights against top-ten WW's, but not many.

Condit? Great striker, pretty good grappling, but he has a massive hole in his game. He wouldn't have his way with Benson.

Hendricks and Lawler would beat him though.

What a whiny little bitch. Quoting the Bible to say his loss was unfair and unjust?

I almost shed a tear with laughter when he almost broke down saying he could do all things through Christ after LOSING.

I don't get why he thinks he will find success at 170 why he's lost 2 in a row at 155.

For starters the 2 fights he lost were a quick stoppage and a bad decision. Secondly, he has said for a while he is tired of cutting weight.

Guys moving up sometimes do better because they aren't so drained anymore, sometimes they do worse. We will see how he does.

What a whiny little bitch. Quoting the Bible to say his loss was unfair and unjust?

I almost shed a tear with laughter when he almost broke down saying he could do all things through Christ after LOSING.

Speaking of a "whiny little bitch"....

I'd say he should stay at 155. The KO was unfortunate, and I think he won the fight against Cowboy.

He's never had his ass legitimatley whipped in the octagon.

Benson is still a big and durable lightweight. He could find success at welterweight. Still I don't recall many fighters who go specifically from lightweight to welterwwight aside from Nate Diaz lol

Back