Benn vs Eubank Jr - DAZN PPV - October 8th

Bruv, this is gonna be the easiest fight to sell out Wembly ever if marketed right. A generational dispute.
upload_2022-7-14_0-43-51.jpeg

Eubank Jr is naturally bigger, don't see much upside for Benn here.

Are either men remotely close to the the talent of their fathers?

Are either men remotely close to the the talent of their fathers?
benn is really really good. eubank can be impressive but is too inconsistent. neither one is close to their fathers yet but benn has the potential IMO.

these are about 4 weightclasses apart

Isn’t Eubank the mandatory for the WBA “regular” title Lara has? Lara might not be an easy fight but it’s winnable for jr. We all know that GGG is probably going to retire after the 3rd Canelo fight, so the “regular” belt will become the full title retroactively. A showdown with Lara would probably be his last chance to win an alphabet title.

I would be interested in this bout. Obv., Eubank’s has been fighting at a higher weight, yet I don’t think the size discrepancy is all that great, and I believe Conor cuts quite a bit anyway, so let them fight. Make some domestic money. Benn still has time.

whos gonna buy into this bullshit, we dont even know if benn is any good yet and eubank turns out stinker after stinker at 160 and 168, ridiculous

whos gonna buy into this bullshit, we dont even know if benn is any good yet and eubank turns out stinker after stinker at 160 and 168, ridiculous

Benn tweeted saying this isn't true, but i posted it as a rumour anyway so we'll see.

Fckin joke of a fight. Eubank jr is banging on about fighting for a title, but instead fights a guy 2 weight classes lower, who’s still learning his trade. I won’t watch this shit

Fckin joke of a fight. Eubank jr is banging on about fighting for a title, but instead fights a guy 2 weight classes lower, who’s still learning his trade. I won’t watch this shit

Another thing to consider is that Benn is with Matchroom, and Hearn currently hates Sky Sports with a passion. Eubank of course is with Sky Sports...

I doubt Hearn would let Benn fight outside of DAZN after how annoyed he is at Sky Sports for getting Usyk vs Joshua 2.

Really couldn't be bothered to miss out on eubank giving his best rij impression without the finish.

Another thing to consider is that Benn is with Matchroom, and Hearn currently hates Sky Sports with a passion. Eubank of course is with Sky Sports...

I doubt Hearn would let Benn fight outside of DAZN after how annoyed he is at Sky Sports for getting Usyk vs Joshua 2.

Hopefully you’re right and it doesn’t happen. Other than making them some quick money this is a terrible fight for both guys.

Back