Benjamin "F**king" Franklin!!

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
220px-BenFranklinDuplessis.jpg

Just been reading up on Benjamin Franklin (I'm from England and we don't really study American history so much) but this guy was a freakin' genius. He must have had high IQ or something because he accomplished so much in his life, it's F**king crazy!!

Just read this article about his life, truly amazing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_franklin

What I really like about Franklin, was not only did he write, invent, discover and do such much positive stuff in his life (one of the first people to abolish slavery), but he also had his own problems with regards to family, illegitimate children, betrayal, the love of his life marrying another dude before eventually marrying him and he just had real issues to deal with in his life.

Sometimes when reading about what positive stuff he did, it's easy to think of him as some kind of holy man that could do no wrong, but he was just a real guy that you can relate to.

I just started working two jobs, because I really want to pay off some debt that has been hanging over my head and collecting interest. His advice and writings for making money is just great stuff ... his 13 virtues!

He's my new hero, gonna read up more about this guy!

He's quite the personality indeed.

Check out his associations with the Hellfire Club ;)
Grandmaster of a Masonic lodge too.

Top 5 p4p American.

Last edited:
He loved French Whores. It was his true passion.

but really....who doesn't?

He loved being naked. Thought it was good for health. Sat in his picture window naked with the window open often.

He was also one of the richest men in the US due to his inventions and printing business. People forget that for some reason. He was essentially colonial Tony Stark.

Fact: If you told someone It's all about the Benjamins it meant that it was serious business.

Benjamin motherfuckin Franklin was a badass. He caught them crabs more than a few times.

He was also one of the richest men in the US due to his inventions and printing business. People forget that for some reason. He was essentially colonial Tony Stark.

You should be a teacher.
You speak the language.

Cooked them, and then invented Manhattan clam chowder. Served the to the poor. Millions of lives saved.

Itchy tho.

It's because of this comment I'm actually going to get off my ass and read bout him. Also, TS you get points for bringing this up. What book did you read?

Back