Beneil won that fight

Lol he didn't land any of the flying knees. What the fuck are u talking? He threw them very hard and whiffed. I thought the judges were just stupid but I see there are Alot of you out there. You have a Mma judge opportunity however.

always one idiot trying for attention. reminds me of the morons who said bradley won the first pac fight and to 'watch it again'

idiots

Oh it's going to be one of those Sherdog decisions where they try to equate jabs to overhand lefts and hooks and say pursuing unsuccessful TDs should get you a round.

Rounds 1 and 2 MJ, Round 3 Dariush.

It wasn't a bad performance for Beneil by any means but clearly lost that fight.

Agree.

Watch it again without the commentary, it was completely biased.

Dariush outboxed Jonhson for three rounds. Johnson landed some hard shots, but not enough imo to win the round, except in the first one because of the drop.

Just wait for the stats, Dariush CLEARLY outstruck him.

Hahahaahahaahaah dariush out boxed mj hahaahahaha

I can't take the stupidity anymore I refuse to sherdog for the rest of the night after reading this post.

serious lols at anyone siding for benny... he lost 1 and 2 clearly, arguably round 3. Clear cut UD for MJ.

As florian said its 'scary' to have such incompetent judges out there. This is a robbery here up there with pearson / diego of recent memory - you can't argue otherwise and it really wasn't 'close' in round 2 as some of you are saying.

If this was Pride MJ would have won, but this is under the United Rule. MJ definitely had the most impressive round, but Beneil out pointed in the last two.

I can't wait until compustrike comes out for this fight. A lot of people are going to look foolish.

Fightmetric says Johnson outlanded him 35 to 22 in the 2nd round

I've lost faith in humanity after reading some of these posts. We have no chance. There's gonna be some moron idiot like people who agree with decision that has control over the nuke button.

It was much closer than the "robbery of they year" many, including those whose opinion I usually respect, are claiming. I probably would have given the slight edge to MJ but Dariush clearly won round 3 and round 2 was a toss up IMO (although I'd probably give R2 to MJ by a tad).

he did, but he shouldn't have

well apparently the judges had Johnson losing the first.....

edit: thought dc said that

He did not. He was outstruck. He failed at all takedowns. He lost.

Sig strike were 84/75 or Johnson.

Back