Beneil won that fight

Yonny

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
29-28. His flick jab and flying knees won him the last 2 rounds. Close fight, but he won fair and square to someone who is educated to the sport.

lol Get the fuck out here

I guess Kenny florian isn't educated in the sport? *******

I think he landed one of those knees and was countered everytime. He clearly lost pal and knew it.

Definitely not but people on Sherdog will find a way to debate/argue anything for the sake of it and I guess you're just that guy.

I ha it 29-28 for Dariush...close fight and I could go either way. He did enough in round 2

I can't wait until compustrike comes out for this fight. A lot of people are going to look foolish.

I had it going either way. I'm an MJ fan, but he could have sealed the deal a bit more instead of taking round 3 off.

Agree.

Watch it again without the commentary, it was completely biased.

Dariush outboxed Jonhson for three rounds. Johnson landed some hard shots, but not enough imo to win the round, except in the first one because of the drop.

Just wait for the stats, Dariush CLEARLY outstruck him.

After that last thread you made, you shouldn't be questioning anyone's lack of fight education.

MJ clearly won the 1st and that was about it. 2nd was close. Thought MJ pulled it out but didn't land much and the 3rd was clearly BD.

I think Beneil slipped a lot more punches than it seems. Although I scored it 29-28 MJ, round 2 was definitely close.

won it easily, i gave him all three rounds.

This is what TS thinks in his spare time.

I know this is going to sound strange and odd but I can't seem to fix this problem I am having when I roll. I just started taking jujisu a couple months ago and everything was going smoothly, but I noticed when I am rolling with the guys I get 'stimulated' very easily. I had this problem for a couple weeks and then I asked my professor and he told me to wear a cup. I tried that for a month now but the problem is still there. Does anyone have any advise? Is there some type of numbing cream I could use? It is especially troublesome when I am in half guard.

At one point in the 3rd they said MJ threw more but Dariush had landed the same.

Back