BENEIL DARIUSH - made me a fan tonight

I'm especially confused by God's decision to let Ramsey Nijem, a known Muslim :eek:, knock Dariush out. Maybe He was busy planning His next Haitian earthquake, Southeast Asian tsunami, or African tribal genocide that day and didn't have time to meddle in fight fixing.

I never report anybody, but I'm about to report your ass for trolling and thread derailment. Stay on topic or get the fuck out. No just get the fuck out.

Hey USA, hey Dana...listen listen...people listen. What happen to you UFC? What happen to you? You forget the best of the best, the name is Jesus Cry. What happen to you?

Go for Jesus, No for gay Jesus

I never report anybody, but I'm about to report your ass for trolling and thread derailment. Stay on topic or get the fuck out. No just get the fuck out.

You should pray for God to come into my heart (without a condom).

But seriously, don't make fucking cringe-worthy threads about how happy you are to see a fighter thank God in a post-fight interview if you don't want people ridiculing your beliefs and pointing out the obvious borderline psychopathy/megalomania involved in thinking that, in a world awash with unimaginable suffering, a supreme diety directly intervenes in petty bullshit like UFC fights and football games.

Crybaby.

Dariush made me a fan a while ago, but trading with Johnson and faring better than most, is awesome. Not convinced he should've won but glad he did.

Did Dariush's stance remind anyone else of Maia?

I became a fan as well. I'm not a Michael Johnson fan, but I felt he won. The way Dariush handled things was pretty classy.

You should pray for God to come into my heart (without a condom).

But seriously, don't make fucking cringe-worthy threads about how happy you are to see a fighter thank God in a post-fight interview if you don't want people ridiculing your beliefs and pointing out the obvious borderline psychopathy/megalomania involved in thinking that, in a world awash with unimaginable suffering, a supreme diety directly intervenes in petty bullshit like UFC fights and football games.

Crybaby.

I'm pretty good at psychology. You're lashing out for attention by saying the most offensive shit you can think of. Good job bitch. I'm offended. Your mama didn't hold you enough, or too much, but see I don't give a shit. You're a sad dude that can't make any friends, so you act like this. You're probably pretty ugly too. Good looking people don't do this shit, do we? Well tough titty. We all got problems son. grow the fuck up. I would pity you if you weren't such an asshole.

I admit, 1st and 2nd round I was thinking this guy looked amateur level, does not need to be in the UFC, and certainly not a co-main event. He shot for TD's from 10 feet away, and spammed useless flying knees. That was it. I was MAD as hell at Johnson for not finishing the guy. He could have at any point if he'd just swarmed him, imo.

Then 3rd round, Dariush loosened up and completely transformed into what looked like a good fighter! His jabs were fast, fluid and stiff as fuck! 3rd round Johnson didn't land a single strike iirc. Nothing. And Dariush easily won that round. I had to take back my earlier thoughts on the guy. He looked like a UFC caliber fighter in that round.

But then, what really made me like the guy, was his post fight speech. Humble, classy, and basically admitted he knew he didn't win that fight. I like seeing that. But the best part is him immediately thanking God and Jesus. Even after Dana told guys not to do that, he stood his ground, spoke his mind and did it anyway. MAD RESPECT TO YOU, MR. DARIUSH!!! You have gained yourself a new fan!

Anybody else feel this way?
Your first paragraph tells me you should probably not share your opinion with anyone. Unless you don't mind people thinking you are a complete idiot. Just friendly advice.

lol
guy moved backwards the entire fight
was schooled on the feet

but somehow won
idk how

Yup. He made me a fan as well. His post fight speech and his talk to the Fox Sports guys afterwards were very honest. I mean he didn't say he lost but he said he wouldn't have been surprised if Johnson's hand was raised after the fight and that it was a close fight. Then kind of went on to say that he isn't the judge and he can only fight as hard as he can. Then said he want to continue to get better. I'm a big fan of his now and will be rooting for him big time from now on.

Compare him to Al Iaquinta's post fight tirade after he won a bad decision.

I admit, 1st and 2nd round I was thinking this guy looked amateur level, does not need to be in the UFC, and certainly not a co-main event. He shot for TD's from 10 feet away, and spammed useless flying knees. That was it. I was MAD as hell at Johnson for not finishing the guy. He could have at any point if he'd just swarmed him, imo.

Then 3rd round, Dariush loosened up and completely transformed into what looked like a good fighter! His jabs were fast, fluid and stiff as fuck! 3rd round Johnson didn't land a single strike iirc. Nothing. And Dariush easily won that round. I had to take back my earlier thoughts on the guy. He looked like a UFC caliber fighter in that round.

But then, what really made me like the guy, was his post fight speech. Humble, classy, and basically admitted he knew he didn't win that fight. I like seeing that. But the best part is him immediately thanking God and Jesus. Even after Dana told guys not to do that, he stood his ground, spoke his mind and did it anyway. MAD RESPECT TO YOU, MR. DARIUSH!!! You have gained yourself a new fan!

Anybody else feel this way?

I don't. He got gifted a decision after getting out-classed. Will root for his next opponent to keep it out of the judges hands.

LMAO....Dariush fucking outstruck Cruickshank and out-grappled Miller.

I don't. He got gifted a decision after getting out-classed. Will root for his next opponent to keep it out of the judges hands.

Nah son Dariush won. It aint a controversial decision. It's people like you that agree with most people in this forum that bring up these conspiracy theory. This groupthink bullshit is getting out of hand. It's too bad your boy mj got lit up in the 3rd round.

Back