BENEIL DARIUSH - made me a fan tonight

If he shouldn't have won, he should have shared the draw which was the real result.

It actually drives me nuts when a fighter has just had a match start going his way 10 minutes in and you are left with the strong suspicion he would have won if the fight had kept going two more rounds.

COme on magee he didn't "basically admit he lost". He spoke the truth which is hard for most morons to handle. The truth is it could have gone either way.

This is an MMA forum, and you don't know dick about MMA. Go do your bible thumping somewhere else.

Yah man.

He was lighting Johnson up in that final stanza.

I like the guy from before. He won the 3rd and the 2nd was closish. Not the biggest upset ever.

So nice of God to come down from heaven and intervene in the fight on Dariush's behalf. Meanwhile, in central Africa:

CAR-boy-amputee.jpg

#MysteriousWays #GodsPlan

I think the announcers are driving some of the outrage about this outcome. I thought Johnson won 29-28, but the second round was close and not all 10-9 rounds are equal. This is why you don't coast, even if you think you are winning.

It's just far from the most egregious decision I've seen in the UFC.

So nice of God to come down from heaven and intervene in the fight on Dariush's behalf. Meanwhile, in central Africa:

CAR-boy-amputee.jpg

#MysteriousWays #GodsPlan

Your inability to think critically is scary. Don't procreate.

Yeah, he was excellent in the post-fight interview.

Just wish he had abandoned the TD thing earlier because when he went full striking mode he looked easily better than MJ.

This is going to sound crazy, but I like Dariush because he's a good fighter. Sucks that it took him 2 rounds to loosen up, but he's an undeniable talent. That's been clear for a while.

The rest of it I don't care about. It's irrelevant what he thinks about god, the decision, the GOP debate, the Meek Mills vs Drake beef, etc...

I bet a nice amount on Johnson tonight. I couldn't watch the fight live but I was reading twitter during the fight. Based on twitter it was the biggest robbery of the year. I just now watched the fight expecting to be outraged but to be honest I could see an argument made for Dariush winning the second round. One thing is for sure. Johnson will be more sore and swollen than Dariush tomorrow morning.

I bet a nice amount on Johnson tonight. I couldn't watch the fight live but I was reading twitter during the fight. Based on twitter it was the biggest robbery of the year. I just now watched the fight expecting to be outraged but to be honest I could see an argument made for Dariush winning the second round. One thing is for sure. Johnson will be more sore and swollen than Dariush tomorrow morning.

Yeah, I thought Dariush did enough to win in a close fight. It's not how I judged it, but I can certainly see the argument.

Johnson looked like he was on cruise control after a strong first round. He didn't look nearly as sharp or driven last night as he did against Barboza.

Yah man.

He was lighting Johnson up in that final stanza.

Yep. He was also slipping everything Johnson tried to throw at him. His whole demeanor transformed. I seriously can't remember Johnson landing a single strike in rnd 3. I wonder if any of the judges gave that round a 10-8?

Your inability to think critically is scary. Don't procreate.

lol that moron and OldMan are trolling hard. Don't feed 'em

Johnson is a Christian and Dariush is a Christian. Do you think that Dariush just prayed harder than Johnson? What was the deciding factor in God's decision to come down from heaven and enhance Dariush's performance in the third round while influencing two of the three judges to favor Dariush in the second round? I would understand if Dariush had beaten an atheist, a Muslim, a woman, or some other person whom God hates; but how does He decide how best to distribute His divine intervention between fellow insiders?

I'm especially confused by God's decision to let Ramsey Nijem, a known Muslim :eek:, knock Dariush out. Maybe He was busy planning His next Haitian earthquake, Southeast Asian tsunami, or African tribal genocide that day and didn't have time to meddle in fight fixing.

Ramsey+Nijem+Drops+Beneil+Dariush+UFC+Fight+Night+Abu+Dhabi.gif

Back