Benefits of the Platinum Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone becomes plat, are they still being tracked by Doubleclick, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Pagefair, Vibrant Ads, and Scorecard Research Beacon?

When someone becomes plat, are they still being tracked by Doubleclick, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Pagefair, Vibrant Ads, and Scorecard Research Beacon?

Platting up will rid you of them, as well as most stds
Fact

You know what, somebody review my dubs and tell me it isn't ridiculous.

Where you at Equus?

You know what, somebody review my dubs and tell me it isn't ridiculous.

Where you at Equus?

Hey Dizzy,

The post you made that led to an Infraction was "Meh, I think GSP was doping."

Unfortunately, making a post like this violates the fighter bashing rule. Insulting a fighter isn't the only way to break this rule. It has 3 main parts, as explained here:

Welcome! Sherdog is a private forum so posting is a privilege, not a right. All rules are subjective to administrative interpretation.

Double Yellow: last 30 days. Members lose many posting abilities, including being prevented from accessing the Off Topic and Platinum forums. Any infractions while carded may result in a ban.

Double Yellow Infractions

1. Fighter Bashing (including a fighter's girlfriend/wife/family member(s)/loved ones, refs, promoters and the like). Criticism is fine; flaming is not. No insults (calling fighters cans, chumps, scrubs, etc.). Please note that an unsubstantiated accusation of steroids and PEDs is fighter bashing. In regards to female fighters, posting inappropriate, sexual or graphic comments is considered trolling and fighter bashing.

So basically, we can't use any insults towards fighters, we can't falsely accuse them of taking Steroids/PEDs, or make graphic Sexual posts towards female fighters.

I'll reverse them if you post a vid, singing the classic Divinyls song, I Touch Myself.

Just the chorus will suffice

Hey Dizzy,

Unfortunately, making a post like this violates the fighter bashing rule. Insulting a fighter isn't the only way to break this rule. It has 3 main parts, as explained here:

So basically, we can't use any insults towards fighters, we can't falsely accuse them of taking Steroids/PEDs, or make graphic Sexual posts towards female fighters.

Fine.

If a buy a plat account will the dubs disappear?

Fine.

If a buy a plat account will the dubs disappear?

They won't disappear. I believe once the cards expire then your account will become a Plat account.

Best advice I can give is to PayPal the Mod that dubbed you $10 USD, along with a few Dan Henderson selfies. He'll reverse it in an instant if you do that

Hey Dizzy,

Can I make sexual posts about male fighters?

Don't do this to us Sara. You're gonna make Crave add more rules

Let's test that promise

MShogun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.