Benefits of self driving cars

Jackin it at 80 MPH
Easy, speedy.
Sammy-Hagar-You-Tube.jpg

i don't know about you guys, but it's going to take me a long time to feel comfortable in a moving car with no driver. do you still sit in the driver's seat, or chill out in the back? lol

i don't know about you guys, but it's going to take me a long time to feel comfortable in a moving car with no driver. do you still sit in the driver's seat, or chill out in the back? lol
in the driver's seat at first definitely.

Come to think about it, I have this recurring nightmare where i'm in the backseat and I realize no ones driving,

And I'm always surprised I haven't' crashed yet, and I'm frantically trying to get to the driver's seat on dream mode in which everything is extra difficult.

in the driver's seat at first definitely.

Come to think about it, I have this recurring nightmare where i'm in the backseat and I realize no ones driving,

And I'm always surprised I haven't' crashed yet, and I'm frantically trying to get to the driver's seat on dream mode in which everything is extra difficult.
Lol!!
I have that dream to, i have to figure out how to drive from the back seat.

There's no steering wheel or pedals or anything just seats

blowjobs without worrying about crashing

...then again thats what a limo can do too

Many years ago there was a guy who modified a car so he could drive from the back seat and would drive around with nobody in the front seat.

Back