Benefits of getting knocked out.

By your logic , does that mean some ppl think drinking alchohol makes your liver stronger ?!!!

Did I say that? No, I said neck/jaw muscles. Still silly, sure, but not ridiculous.

He never said anything about making the brain stronger. You're giving this guy shit for asking questions he never asked. You're actively trying to be a joke.

any idiot who has watched any contact sports (NFL NBA NHL etc) has heard commentators say so n so is fucked now that he has had his 2-3rd concussion. At number 4 or more they clamour for your retirement.

Right, unless they never watched because they were too busy doing anything else. Not everyone's dad made them watch Nascar and NFL as a kid. Some people had completely different interests, and picked up fighting for non-excessive-testosterone reasons. It's reasonable that these people might have a few misconceptions.

Listen, nevermind what I said. Please enjoy stoking your own ego while bringing down people just because they don't think like you.

I might as well try to explain a puppy it's position in Maslow's hierarchy as try to explain perspective to you.

Did I say that? No, I said neck/jaw muscles. Still silly, sure, but not ridiculous.

He never said anything about making the brain stronger. You're giving this guy shit for asking questions he never asked. You're actively trying to be a joke.

Right, unless they never watched because they were too busy doing anything else. Not everyone's dad made them watch Nascar and NFL as a kid. Some people had completely different interests, and picked up fighting for non-excessive-testosterone reasons. It's reasonable that these people might have a few misconceptions.

Listen, nevermind what I said. Please enjoy stoking your own ego while bringing down people just because they don't think like you.

I might as well try to explain a puppy it's position in Maslow's hierarchy as try to explain perspective to you.

so by you're saying there are ppl who've taken up fighting yet never seen MMA/Boxing/KB/MT/Basketball/Football/Hockey/Wrestling ???

:eek: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

sadly this is true .....doesnt mean im not going to laugh at them !

If you get KOed girls might fell sorry for you and give you a pitty fuk.....thats about it. LOL

so by you're saying there are ppl who've taken up fighting yet never seen MMA/Boxing/KB/MT/Basketball/Football/Hockey/Wrestling ???

:eek: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

sadly this is true .....doesnt mean im not going to laugh at them !

I watch mma and kickboxing all the time, that doesnt mean someone has ever explained the science behind a knockout to me. If your such a fuckin genius, explain to me HOW a knockout is caused and WHY your brain stem does not eventually become accustomed to it.

This thread reminds me of that baseball movie where the kid breaks his arm, and then turns into a super amazing pitcher.

Im thinking straight. I ws just trying to find out whether people build a tolerance to knockouts the more that they happen.

I managed to develop a tolerance for beheading after several trips to the guillotine.

I watch mma and kickboxing all the time, that doesnt mean someone has ever explained the science behind a knockout to me. If your such a fuckin genius, explain to me HOW a knockout is caused and WHY your brain stem does not eventually become accustomed to it.

:rolleyes:

S-E-A-R-C-H F-U-N-C-T-I-O-N or G-O-O-G-L-E H-E-A-D T-R-A-U-M-A/C-O-N-C-U-S-S-I-O-N.

Each KO makes your brain more suspectible to them in the future.

Doctor's aren't 100% sure why this happens, but its a proven fact.
When studying the careers of fighters and athletes, there's a correlation between the number of KO's and how often they start occuring after the first one is received.

In simpler terms....the first KO pops your cherry.

Sadly, the brain doesn't get used to concussions, it actually has the opposite effect and starts getting KO'd more easily. :icon_sad:

Chuck Liddell is a great example of this....his past 3 fights have ended in a vicious KO. Rampage had a TKO twice against him, but after his Rashad fight, he was never the same. The Rashad KO was a clean 'Knocked the fuck out' which is much more severe than a TKO in which the fighter is never fully unconsious.
His opponents get a simple counter to his jaw and Chuck goes to sleep now...its kinda sad to see.

In conclusion, the brain becomes more and more suspectible to KO's after the 1st one occurs TS.

Back