Benedikt Magnusson 940 lb deadlift video

I wonder what his waist size is?

Suit, roids, or whatever, hes fantastically entertaining. What weight was the last vid that was posted of his, there was the 881lbs at the Oct 2004 Icelandic championships, and another video posted at the same time. It was a gym lift, same as this one, I think it was 900. And now hes at 940.

Plus, theres that great anecdote about the time Magnus lent him a suit, and told him he could keep it if he did 900x3. He did 900x4 just to be safe.

The vid is of him doing 940 in training - he as done 904 at 344lbs at a meet back in April in Reykjavik

Yeah, I watched this one. Last thread about him had 2 videos. Ill look it out.

The the first lift was a warmup ?!? :D Damn that looked so easy for him.

ENTROPY said:
Thank's for the post.

The crazy thing is that this 21 year old freak out-pulled them all.

In many European weight training circles, Powerlifting is looked down upon as a cheaters sport, with most opting to compete either in Strongman or Olympic lifting.

Interesting. I wasn't aware of this.

But I almost chuckle to ask, are the guys in strongman really that clean? I know for a fact many olympic lifters are not.

Madmick said:
Interesting. I wasn't aware of this.

But I almost chuckle to ask, are the guys in strongman really that clean? I know for a fact many olympic lifters are not.

In this day and age with the advent of anti-detection chemicals, designer steroids which can't be tested, and cycling around half life times, I'm persuaded that not employing chemical assistance deviates from normal competition behavior.

I saw a black screen! Fuxck

am i the only one who is amazed at how high he can jump at the end of his lift with all that body mass?

Benni pulled 440 (970) today in Helsinki for a new world record.

Can't find a video anywhere. Is there one going around?

Urban said:

Arse. Its funny, if you google "Benni 940" one of the first pages you get is a stormfront site talking about how strong Benni is. I guess they didnt hear of his training with Ronnie Coleman.

HULKAMANIA said:
You, sir, are retarded.
So true, whether you wanna be like him or not, that's a world record deadlift (or close, in any case he made the world record on the weekend officially with a 440kg/970lbs deadlift).

Back