Bendo vs Rory - Who beat up Nate more badly?

He got dropped in that fight too.
Lots of revisionist history with the Rory hype, cant wait for this rematch.

well your relentless in your anti-'all things Rory' ... I'll give you that ... even after you predicted BJ would KO him your still hoping its all hype.

I remember one point after a throw where Rory landed some hard shots to the side of Nate's head on the ground, not enough for me to think he beat Nate up though. I'm not saying Rory didn't win all three rounds, just that the first two were close and acting like those suplex gifs tell the story of the fight is a bit disingenuous.

Bendo straight up beat Nate's ass, although he benefited tremendously from landing a punch to the eye early and then for 4+ rounds basically fighting someone with no depth perception who couldn't gauge distance or mount any kind of effective offense as a result. I think if Nate fought both again next year, Rory would do more damage the second time around while a Bendo rematch would likely not be so one sided.

I can agree with most if that and it doesnt matter anyways...only nate really knows if he was hurt. I definitely agree bendo's beating was far worse and i think the eye did contribute. Not saying he would have won without it but Nate didn't really fight like Nate after that

The fact that the fight with Bendo was 5 rounds and Rory's was 3, pretty much tell the story

I can agree with most if that and it doesnt matter anyways...only nate really knows if he was hurt. I definitely agree bendo's beating was far worse and i think the eye did contribute. Not saying he would have won without it but Nate didn't really fight like Nate after that

Yeah, I think Nate was on his way to losing a close competitive fight before the punch to the eye. After that though, he was tripping over himself every time Bendo feinted a punch. Rory would've likely finished Nate under those circumstances.

Bendo.. Rory did not beat up Nate at all.. A couple of flashy TD's is not getting your ass kicked..

ben easily, did u even watch the rory fight

Nate literally had zero offense in the fight with Bendo. He got 100% out classed.

Bendo easily. Rory ragdolled him and tossed him about but Bendo beat him far worse. Plus Rory had Nate for three rounds, Bendo had him for five.

Back